Star Citizen Alpha 3.23 Useful Resources

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Hmm strange, I've already be in the PU, and even try to open it while in the PU with no success...
Import settings doesn't even show up: as far as I remember should be in the "on flight/"on foot" menu, but is not.
Maybe I start to bee old and remembering things wrong...

So it's a lottery... it mean I'm screwed, never win one...:thump:
You remeber correctly, it should be there. Have you tried verifying in the launcher? Maybe soemthing is broken with your install? Just guessing sry.

Maybe try the edge of the screen below the button? I'm out of ideas really, it just worked for me after a couple tries.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Hmm strange, I've already be in the PU, and even try to open it while in the PU with no success...
Import settings doesn't even show up: as far as I remember should be in the "on flight/"on foot" menu, but is not.
Maybe I start to bee old and remembering things wrong...
So it's a lottery... it mean I'm screwed, never win one...:thump:

All right, I just reproduced this in 3.23 Live... It was working fine in EPTU...

Here's the primary IC ticket for this issue --

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Meanwhile, I created Geralt from Witcher 3 (two variants) in 3.23 LIVE.

I have Yellow Montoya, ChromeNinja and Blue Android too -- due to the limitations of the new Character Customizer, Monty isn't perfect, but it has potential.
I can publish the files later this month, if anyone wants to play with Monty. In game.

Regular Witcher --

Pale (realistic) Witcher --

StarCitizen 2024-05-13 23-29-38.png

StarCitizen 2024-05-13 22-27-15.png

StarCitizen 2024-05-13 23-42-29.png

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
All right, I just reproduced this in 3.23 Live... It was working fine in EPTU...

Here's the primary IC ticket for this issue --
Ok I finally find the trick to the advanced keybinding tab!!!
Reading a replay to the IC I've contribute the trick is to click on the left side of the button: I've just tried it out and it work (even if the list became a bit messy).
Some user report this is an issue with vulcan render, and it work fine in DX11, in my case it still bugged even in DX11.

Hope it's useful to someone else.

Forgot your password?