Star Citizen article in Newsweek!

Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The best part (for me) is that the author went back and edited the article the next day to give appropriate credit to the community members that took the in-game screenshots. "Hasgaha" is now credited in Newsweek 😲
As long as they got your permission to use your images prior to putting them on the article I can live with that mistake as it was rectified ;)

Nov 30, 2018
RSI Handle
ONE84
That was a great read and thanks for sharing!

It's nice to see SC get the spot light it deserves, the technologies alone that they have and are developing will shape the future of gaming. Even as it stands there is so much enjoyment to be had with SC can you just imagine once it's released!!!!! 😀😀😀😀

Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
As long as they got your permission to use your images prior to putting them on the article I can live with that mistake as it was rectified ;)
CIG approached me about using my images in the article (without being able to tell me WHO was writing the article). So yes, permission was given with the understanding that the outlet MIGHT not give credit.

Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
CIG approached me about using my images in the article (without being able to tell me WHO was writing the article). So yes, permission was given with the understanding that the outlet MIGHT not give credit.
Very good to hear 😁