RSI Handle
Radegast74

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The best part (for me) is that the author went back and edited the article the next day to give appropriate credit to the community members that took the in-game screenshots. "Hasgaha" is now credited in Newsweek 😲
As long as they got your permission to use your images prior to putting them on the article I can live with that mistake as it was rectified ;)

CitizenONE84

Commander
Nov 30, 2018
RSI Handle
ONE84
That was a great read and thanks for sharing!

It's nice to see SC get the spot light it deserves, the technologies alone that they have and are developing will shape the future of gaming. Even as it stands there is so much enjoyment to be had with SC can you just imagine once it's released!!!!! 😀😀😀😀

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
As long as they got your permission to use your images prior to putting them on the article I can live with that mistake as it was rectified ;)
CIG approached me about using my images in the article (without being able to tell me WHO was writing the article). So yes, permission was given with the understanding that the outlet MIGHT not give credit.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
CIG approached me about using my images in the article (without being able to tell me WHO was writing the article). So yes, permission was given with the understanding that the outlet MIGHT not give credit.
Very good to hear 😁

Reactions: Mich Angel

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Just read the article and it just reinforces how i feel about the game. In a stupid way im glad its still being made, it means i get to look forward to every new iteration, ship and feature that CIG puts into it.

“We may not have 100 star systems yet, but just wandering around this one star system is more content than almost every game that has detail to this level,”
- chris roberts

Its true theres not many games i can happily play without the desire for instant progression. Im more than happy roaming the solar system listening to spotify, it seems that non-backers are the ones that just dont get it

Reactions: Mich Angel

Szioul

Space Marshal
Oct 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Szioul
Yeah, I think it was around that time they mentioned on the forums they were working on it. Which is how long I've been waiting for it. Steam page looks to have been set up in 2016, which is when I was sure it was coming out in a matter of months.

Forgot your password?