Star Citizen breaks $100M raised for 2022

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I would be curious to discover the ratio of new incoming players vs whales buying their fifth account. Equally curious to see how much of that money comes from Elite Dangerous commanders who've given up

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I would be curious to know if the people at Kotaku even play games, if they're still complaining about the lack of game with Star Citizen.

If Star Citizen isn't game with over a hundred flyable ships, several entire planets and moons, over a hundred missions, mining, trading, ship to ship combat, fps combat, fps to ship combat, fps combat inside ships, racing, ground racing, death rally, and basically any other kinda race a player wants to set up seen how there's entire planets to circumnavigate... if that doesn't count as a game, then what is CS 1.6 with around 5 popular maps and 25 weapons?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I know people that play 300hrs per week!
That game time strat is good... but suboptimal.

One way to double your game time is to run two rigs next to each other, both logged in and play both at once. Choose something like the Vanguard or the Hurricane or even the Freelancer and put one of yourselves in the turret and pilot the other one. If you get a joystick with a thumb throttle you can mouse the turret and rule the 'Verse together as Father and Son! Or Mother and Daughter if you are that way inclined, or Person and Person if you don't care what people call you.

Ta-daa, 2x the play time in one fell swoop.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
You would have a problem doing that with an NVidia card. After a few days you'll notice this: First, things will get blurry, then things will get fuzzy, then everything will be
:(
Please wait while we
send your password
and credit card number
to our office

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
That game time strat is good... but suboptimal.

One way to double your game time is to run two rigs next to each other, both logged in and play both at once. Choose something like the Vanguard or the Hurricane or even the Freelancer and put one of yourselves in the turret and pilot the other one. If you get a joystick with a thumb throttle you can mouse the turret and rule the 'Verse together as Father and Son! Or Mother and Daughter if you are that way inclined, or Person and Person if you don't care what people call you.

Ta-daa, 2x the play time in one fell swoop.
I have 3 levels of computers for testing;
an i7-7700T + 1060 for the low end performance
a 5600x + 6600xt for 'mainstream configuration'
a 5800X3D + 6900XT on the high end.

By your math, I should get an account to run on each, and I could achieve 504 hours a week!! Glorious!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?