Star Citizen breaks $100M raised for 2022

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
You will only get 421 hours worth of game play. This is because Nvidia will do 3 updates on your I7 system, one of which will fail - all because you don't have a 4080 TI.
Hahahaha! Sometimes truth hurts.. that particular board used to run a 1650, one of the PCIE slot powered-only versions. It was an.. abysmal experience. My nephew smoked his gaming box by not clearing cat hair out of the cpu fan, so I salvaged the 1060 and he got a hands on lesson in buying, building and maintaining.

In truth this MB is slated to become a Nextcloud server to support a friend's small business, with an emphasis on lowest practical power draw. the 7700T can be capped at 25w and we expect it to meet needs for the next couple of years. In SC it would maintain 30fps in New Babbage no matter what gpu it was paired with, and so provided a distinct reference point for comparision.

Nvidia nor Intel has impressed me much over the last few years; greater performance but at disproportionate power budget increases. AMD has been delivering excellent improvements in amount of work done per watt, and the software available makes it easy to target a specific level of performance.

Also.. Cutter is still up for sale till the 8th, right? Might be time to get that second account running... hmmm.

What do you think @NaffNaffBobFace is 336 hours a week enough?

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
should round it down to 333 and then buy another 3 computers so you can double the 333. 😉 (/s)

ThunderKraken

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Thunder_Kraken
Hi im a journalist. I also didn't see ur whole video, your mouf hurts my ears. Why doesn't starcitizen become mobile game. Don't they kno how to make monies $$$?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hahahaha! Sometimes truth hurts.. that particular board used to run a 1650, one of the PCIE slot powered-only versions. It was an.. abysmal experience. My nephew smoked his gaming box by not clearing cat hair out of the cpu fan, so I salvaged the 1060 and he got a hands on lesson in buying, building and maintaining.

In truth this MB is slated to become a Nextcloud server to support a friend's small business, with an emphasis on lowest practical power draw. the 7700T can be capped at 25w and we expect it to meet needs for the next couple of years. In SC it would maintain 30fps in New Babbage no matter what gpu it was paired with, and so provided a distinct reference point for comparision.

Nvidia nor Intel has impressed me much over the last few years; greater performance but at disproportionate power budget increases. AMD has been delivering excellent improvements in amount of work done per watt, and the software available makes it easy to target a specific level of performance.

Also.. Cutter is still up for sale till the 8th, right? Might be time to get that second account running... hmmm.

What do you think @NaffNaffBobFace is 336 hours a week enough?
Gah, you @ me and I missed it! If you can do 336 there is no reason you can't do 672 :like:

In fact, if you're committed enough you can hire people to play on your behalf, but the pro-strat is @Montoya strategy where you start an Org and get people to play in your name, at that point their play hours are your play hours and you can rack up many thousands a week!

Forgot your password?