Star Citizen content hits Reddit front page, and its not bad!

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Fawk I cant watch Gordon Ramsay yell at people while this is on the forum, bad timing sir, bad timing. An issue I can see with people playing in the game knowing exactly what its about, they kinda already pledge and put forth their money towards a game that they havent seen the end to yet, its more of a risk than anything. I would say its kinda worse then NMS in that aspect because you have 0 idea how it will end up like, in the sense that it could not reach its end at all and you are trusting to reach it there, but by that time you can't ask for your money back if it isnt what you wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scape

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Fawk I cant watch Gordon Ramsay yell at people while this is on the forum, bad timing sir, bad timing. An issue I can see with people playing in the game knowing exactly what its about, they kinda already pledge and put forth their money towards a game that they havent seen the end to yet, its more of a risk than anything. I would say its kinda worse then NMS in that aspect because you have 0 idea how it will end up like, in the sense that it could not reach its end at all and you are trusting to reach it there, but by that time you can't ask for your money back if it isnt what you wanted.
True but i think Most pledges are open to the possibility of that and are happy to put money in reguardless. If people stopped putting money in it might in fact be the very thing that stops or slows the production train down.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
True but i think Most pledges are open to the possibility of that and are happy to put money in reguardless. If people stopped putting money in it might in fact be the very thing that stops or slows the production train down.
I would definitely agree that most are happy, im just saying its a bigger risk in the end that we are taking.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
that's a talented video editor there

Reactions: Scape
Forgot your password?