Star Citizen Costume

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
It looks nice, fits with your plan.

BTW I found UEE ranks, but what images they use? There are some leaks? US military or something more SF?
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/12964-t
yeah that is the same one i found... from what i read, it is based on US ranks for now... which is why i have chosen the US captain bars for now.

It is simple, cheap, and easy to change in the future.... :D

only image of officers, are from the animated trailer, where you see some of the high admirals. But that is going to be alot of work and expensive.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Well i am still thinking about doing some youtube leadership videos, and i was thinking a costume would be nice to have.

View attachment 5363

So i was thinking of buying this cheap long sleeved t-shirt, and put on some captains bars, to simulate my rank as a sort of off duty kind of costume.

what do you guys think?
I likee!

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
Looks nice Captain, now we just have to figure out what the rank insignias will look like. I'll see about reaching out to CIG to get some sort of answer, there's no reason why they wouldn't be willing to release this info.
if you can get something out of them it would be awesome.. should be decided by now for SQ42...

but until then, i have a friend who is deployed bying me a set of captain bars i can wear on this... :D

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
So far this is the only thing I have been able to find. I'll keep you updated if I find anything else. Since the UEE doesn't have an Air Force, I guess I'll have to group myself under the Navy :,(

Reactions: Duckforceone
Forgot your password?