Star Citizen Costume

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
Well i am still thinking about doing some youtube leadership videos, and i was thinking a costume would be nice to have.

captain off duty uniform.jpg

So i was thinking of buying this cheap long sleeved t-shirt, and put on some captains bars, to simulate my rank as a sort of off duty kind of costume.

what do you guys think?

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
could work, but going for a standard UEE army officer look..
If the videos are TEST specific then a black and yellow thing would win a lot of brownie points. If you're wanting to do something for the general SC crowd without it feeling like a TEST plug (which, why would you want to avoid plugging TEST?) then I think something like that shirt would look really sharp.

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
hehe i'd love to do a test plug on it... yeah it is going to the general pub..

this shirt is really cheap which is the reason i'm chosing it...
but yeah, if i could get my hands on a test badge or something small and wearable i might do that too..

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket

but yeah, if i could get my hands on a test badge or something small and wearable i might do that too..
You should still be able to get your hands on patches (iron on or velcro). Check out:

https://testsquadron.com/threads/test-patches-are-in.3964/#post-46485

and

https://testsquadron.com/threads/test-beer-mugs-shot-glasses-patches-and-vinyl-decals.6636/page-2#post-121428

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

@Montoya, @RussianJ, @SeungRyul somebody is calling for an emergency delivery :grin:

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
I like the Idea of Grey black yellow and gold color scheme. Fortunately for you the army uses these colors so a TEST plugin would be completely appropriate. Exactly what type of uniform are you going for? You may be a Captain, but captain of what? It would help give people an idea of what you are in command of. Also, are you in something like your service dress, or your standard infantry battle uniform, or a working officers uniform? I like this idea and I'd like to help :)

CS_SC_UEE_ARMY_01A.jpg

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
I like the Idea of Grey black yellow and gold color scheme. Fortunately for you the army uses these colors so a TEST plugin would be completely appropriate. Exactly what type of uniform are you going for? You may be a Captain, but captain of what? It would help give people an idea of what you are in command of. Also, are you in something like your service dress, or your standard infantry battle uniform, or a working officers uniform? I like this idea and I'd like to help :slight_smile:

View attachment 5367
ideally i would be in an UEE army or UEE marine uniform. But as we don't know yet how they are going to look final, i'm trying to hit something neutral.
So i am thinking, an off duty officer, Captain at the leadership and tactics school. This shirt looks kinda futuristic, like what you would wear under your uniform during daily duty. And i could pin on a set of captains bars to show the rank.
Then put some neutral or sci-fi background depending on if i can get my green screen or just using a black backdrop.

besides, the shirt being dirt cheap, it would be an easy costume to start out with.

Forgot your password?