Star Citizen Halloween Celebrations : How to get the Benny Henge

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I was there tonight. I found an option to search the body but nothing happened. Some shots went off and I took a bullet. My friend in the confusion tried to avenge me and ended up shooting another TESTie. Appologies!

The free medical care at Olisar took out that bullet so now I have nothing to remember this night by.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I was there tonight. I found an option to search the body but nothing happened. Some shots went off and I took a bullet. My friend in the confusion tried to avenge me and ended up shooting another TESTie. Appologies!

The free medical care at Olisar took out that bullet so now I have nothing to remember this night by.
Apparently the helmets will appear on Monday/Wednesday/Friday, so don't expect them to be in hanger immediately.

You going to be online tomorrow night? I'd like to touch you digitally with my big ship. I'll be on around 2100-2140 EDT, if you wanna geek. I got the SC itch tonight.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Apparently the helmets will appear on Monday/Wednesday/Friday, so don't expect them to be in hanger immediately.

You going to be online tomorrow night? I'd like to touch you digitally with my big ship. I'll be on around 2100-2140 EDT, if you wanna geek. I got the SC itch tonight.
I should be. Remind me if I'm not.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Can’t seem to make it to bennyhenge :(. Grim Hex keeps disappearing from my quantum travel view abd using the star map for distance seems to always mess up my orientation
What I had to do was continuously go into the starmap and set GH as my QT location so it'd show back up. That would wipe Yela from the list though so I had to clear that as well. It's annoying, but I got it eventually. Most people will park their huge ships on the asteroid so you can active scan for it when you get somewhat near. I saw them from like 20km away, it was nice.

Reactions: Blind Owl

PhosphorusForFun

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
PhosphorusForFun
What I had to do was continuously go into the starmap and set GH as my QT location so it'd show back up. That would wipe Yela from the list though so I had to clear that as well. It's annoying, but I got it eventually. Most people will park their huge ships on the asteroid so you can active scan for it when you get somewhat near. I saw them from like 20km away, it was nice.
Have tried that but didn't work for me so had to keep a bead on Yela and constantly check the distance to Grimhex listed on the starmap. Made the two coordinates but haven't found the correct asteroid yet in about an hour of searching and resetting location. Brought my prospector though, so parked it on an asteroid and get to see if the bed works for logging in tomorrow.

PhosphorusForFun

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
PhosphorusForFun
Unless it bugs for me, I bed logged out in my 890j outside of Benny Henge, if anyone needs it, PM me, will party up and you can quantum jump to me.
It bugged for me I guess, despite clicking 'Log Out' in the bed interaction still woke up in Port Olisar 😦. I'll probably see if you're available for a bit tomorrow evening. Still want to give it a college try on finding it and busy for the rest of the day with kids and then Warships Clan Battles.

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Unless it bugs for me, I bed logged out in my 890j outside of Benny Henge, if anyone needs it, PM me, will party up and you can quantum jump to me.
How do you jump to a party member?
I was grouped with someone this morning, we were both close to BH looking for it, and I couldn't even see him on radar.

I actually feel pretty blind in these ships. You would hope a party member would be lit up like a christmas tree.

Then the game crashed when I was 30k from BH, so over all a great return to the game lol. I know, I know, alpha

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
How do you jump to a party member?
I was grouped with someone this morning, we were both close to BH looking for it, and I couldn't even see him on radar.

I actually feel pretty blind in these ships. You would hope a party member would be lit up like a christmas tree.

Then the game crashed when I was 30k from BH, so over all a great return to the game lol. I know, I know, alpha
Be in a party, the person you want to jump to must be in a ship, can get bugged so if you don't see his pip leave party and reinvite, then press F2, if F2 is bugged right-click twice and F2 a few times till you see the solar system, look for the persons quantum marker in your party on the map, if you are in a different planet system, go to the system your party member is in first (route mapping can get bugged otherwise), select their marker, set destination, Quantum Jump, you're there!

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
The coordinates in the video are accurate. I was able to find it, take a few pictures, then get offed by someone in a gladius.

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
The coordinates in the video are accurate. I was able to find it, take a few pictures, then get offed by someone in a gladius.
Yep, agree instructions were great. I decided to put out a beacon to try and help others on the server only to be hunted like a crocodile ravaged in the corn.

Forgot your password?