Star Citizen outrage calendar Q3 2018

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Just a reminder that we are scheduled for mass outrage and venting of frustration about lack of progress exactly two weeks before 3.3 goes to Evocati.

Please mark you calendars and brush up on the old material, prepare to repeat the cycle:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Acceptable topics of anger include:

- Why is netcode being pushed to 3.4 now?

- I backed in 2013 and Im getting fed up!

- The <insert game mechanic> is not what I had pictured in my head and I want a refund!

- Where is the fucking Carrack?

- Combat sucks so bad, this game is spiraling out of control with feature creep!

- OMG! Warbond sales have devalued my EUC investments! My retirement portfolio is ruined!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

The calendar is now my desktop background picture, although because I used Store Credit those FILTHY WARBONDERS GOT IT CHEAPER WHY IS MY OLD MONEY VALUELESS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

Last edited:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Acceptable topics of anger include:

- Why is netcode being pushed to 3.4 now?

- I backed in 2013 and Im getting fed up!

- The <insert game mechanic> is not what I had pictured in my head and I want a refund!

- Where is the fucking Carrack?

- Combat sucks so bad, this game is spiraling out of control with feature creep!

- OMG! Warbond sales have devalued my EUC investments! My retirement portfolio is ruined!
I think we need two categories of [OUTRAGE], with a category for people who know at least a little bit about the game, and a category for people who are either uninformed (but got their opinion from some other uninformed YouTuber) or are just idiots. You know people who come into a conversation with, "Is this the game you need to pay $27,000 to unlock everything" or "Is this the game you need a world class computer to get more than 20fps?"

Forgot your password?