Star Citizen patch 3.17 Roadmap

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I don't think he said that exactly, but he did wear himself out expecting stuff like salvage to release on time. To be fair, marking two weeks work to get moist eyes does not ingratiate the masses nor give confidence over why salvage and refueling are so crazy late. Can't blame Morph for needing a break. CIG is really not performing properly. It does NOT take two weeks to get moist eyes and reading bullshit like this does not go in CIG's favor. Just saying true--it looks to me like CIG needs to do some mass firing to light a candle under some butts. Two weeks for moist eyes--what utter bullshit.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
S.C. is like a box of chocolates..Ya just don't know what your going to get :o7:
One thing thats certain, it should be a fun experience:like:

Reactions: Dirtbag_Leader

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I don't think he said that exactly, but he did wear himself out expecting stuff like salvage to release on time. To be fair, marking two weeks work to get moist eyes does not ingratiate the masses nor give confidence over why salvage and refueling are so crazy late. Can't blame Morph for needing a break. CIG is really not performing properly. It does NOT take two weeks to get moist eyes and reading bullshit like this does not go in CIG's favor. Just saying true--it looks to me like CIG needs to do some mass firing to light a candle under some butts. Two weeks for moist eyes--what utter bullshit.
I just spent 3 weeks iterating back and forth over a background for an animation that any sane regular viewer would just call plain white. Problematic clients exist, and they ain't rare. I imagine CR is similar so I can accept that it's taking multiple weeks and ppl to get the moist eyes just how he wants em. Only to refactor the whole thing by end of the year again...
It won't win any favors with me or the community though that's for sure.
I'm guessing mass firings wouldn't solve the problem, but taking CR off the micromanagement pills could.

Anyways, I got Elden Ring and a fresh pilot to keep me busy until 4.0, aka the next two to three years, so meh, I just can't be bothered to care anymore.

Reactions: Bambooza

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Being able to sell stuff to shops will be really good. Lookling forward to the baby hull too.

I do agree with some that the constant obsession with obsessing over micro details and making graphics better is having a negative effect on the game overall - id rather the gfx look a tad worse (like maybe no water in the eyes?) and actually have the game before I retire.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Being able to sell stuff to shops will be really good. Lookling forward to the baby hull too.

I do agree with some that the constant obsession with obsessing over micro details and making graphics better is having a negative effect on the game overall - id rather the gfx look a tad worse (like maybe no water in the eyes?) and actually have the game before I retire.
My guess is the graphics are a part of polishing s42 rather than being an aim for SC and it just so happens to be a shared resource... just a guess though.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
slavage was supposed to be like 3.0 right with the reclaimer right? that is so damn late lol it is the main reason i'm not rushing to upgrade my PC atm.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
slavage was supposed to be like 3.0 right with the reclaimer right? that is so damn late lol it is the main reason i'm not rushing to upgrade my PC atm.
Not sure when it should have been in, but considering the Starfarer was the original first flyable large ship and refuel is just coming in (soon), I'm not sure the flyable status of ships with that mechanic is linked to the status of the mechanic in any way. Might be the intention but doesn't seem to be the reality.

Reactions: Sirus7264

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Speaking of inflight refueling, have you noticed re-used snub docking UI? /not that it's a bad decision/

OWxAoxT.png

Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?