Star Citizen Referral Code - STAR-PT9W-F542

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
@Montoya is there a rule on YouTube that prevents you from suggesting that new backers use your code on your videos? Just a random thought, maybe bad form, but you get quite a few views, and you showed up as a suggestion for me, (granted I was logged in and I am subscribed) while I was watching propaganda on the Mercury Star Runner... very effective propaganda I might add...

Also, second question, if somebody uses my referral code does it help the org? I'm asking because I post my referal code as a pinned comment on each of my YouTube videos related to Star Citizen.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Let's make this the top result for Star Citizen referral code! At the moment I see a Google ad from thebase

Reactions: DirectorGunner

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Let's make this the top result for Star Citizen referral code! At the moment I see a Google ad from thebase
Seems we don't have enough participants sharing original stories on why new Star Citizens should use this referral code, for that SEO goodness. 😱

Reactions: Blind Owl

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I’ve been told to write long paragraphs about how great the Star Citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 is. Apparently it gives you an additional 5,000 UEC in-game currency when you sign up for Star Citizen with it! Using the code will make Montoya happy which is great because a happy boss makes for happy plebs - which we are! I’ve personally used Star Citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 and was immediately hit on by half-Japanese girls (they do it to me every time) however they were wearing Montoya masks which made for an awkward boner. Anyway I’ve been really pleased with my Star Citizen referral code and highly recommend you all use one.

Last edited:

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I’ve been told to write long paragraphs about how great the Star Citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 is. Apparently it gives you an additional 5,000 UEC in-game currency when you sign up for Star Citizen with it! Using the code will make Montoya happy which is great because a happy boss makes for happy plebs - which we are! I’ve personally used Star Citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 and was immediately hit on by half-Japanese girls (they do it to me every time) however they were wearing Montoya masks which made for an awkward boner. Anyway I’ve been really pleased with my Star Citizen referral code and highly recommend you all use one.
Hey, not to kill that awkward boner or anything, but I was one of those half-japanese girls with a Montoya mask on. Sweet Dreams!! 🤣

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Here are some low competition words that are cheap but also not search very often every month.
Many Test Squadron members collectively have all the star citizen packages you could ever want or need access to.
star citizen cost doesn't have to be very expensive, you can do a basic game package pledge for less than the cost of a typical AAA game of $60
star citizen buy ships I mean... we all buy ships here right? I mean if you didn't buy a ship... you must be a magical unicorn
star citizen game packages are many and diverse, and quite the discussion topic over the years.
where to buy star citizen are on the Star Citizen RSI website of course. There is a grey market but I highly suggest avoiding the grey market within your first 3 months of being a backer.
star citizen ship packages can get people's blood boiling in a good way, there's so many options!
star citizen pc download You're not going to be able to download the game without an account, in order to download the game with the launch client it requires you to use your account login.
star citizen purchase is easy to do, and you can use this referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 when you sign up for a bonus perk of 5,000 in-game credits called UEC.
star citizen game download is a pretty easy process, all it takes is registering a RSI account first with this referral code, STAR-PT9W-F542, for an extra 5K UEC bonus
star citizen which package to buy this can be a hard decision, ultimately you should pick what you feel would make you the most happy or excited to fly.
star citizen game price might go up over time to the average $60 for a standard AAA title or maybe even more. But as of 2019 the price ranges from $35 (grey market promo packs) to $60
star citizen buy game is definitely what you should do because it's the best damn space simulator ever!
where can i buy star citizen you may ask? Well you can buy it using this link https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-PT9W-F542 which included an extra free 5,000 UEC in-game currency for Star Citizen!
star citizen pc buy well... yes Star Citizen is only a PC game (at least right now) and you can buy it by enlisted now. With this link https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist which included a referral code that will provide you some extra UEC mula in game... 5K to be exact. How about them auroras?!

You're welcome

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have another idea for search engines, as Search Engines tend to cross-reference your searches against things you've searched for before by some kind of sinister magic I'm sure this is going to work:

Your exotic extrasensory adventure starts here with the kind of red hot action that can only be found with Star Citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 when setting up your Star Citizen Game Package. You'll find it hard to resist the excitement so deep inside that will keep you up all night long grasping your joystick in both hands. Amateur or pro, solo fun or group play you'll find everything you need in the expanding universe of Star Citizen with the bonus of 5000 of extra game currency just for using code STAR-PT9W-F542 when setting up your package, just ram STAR-PT9W-F542 into that box and you will soon be gazing at the white hot stars while you plough the cosmos. Got yourself in a sticky situation? Pirates pulling tricks and doing the dirty on you? Join TEST too and you will have every member of TEST behind you when things get rough. You'll love it.

There we go, that should get pretty much anyone who has ever been on the internet.

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I have another idea for search engines, as Search Engines tend to cross-reference your searches against things you've searched for before by some kind of sinister magic I'm sure this is going to work:

Your exotic extrasensory adventure starts here with the kind of red hot action that can only be found with Star Citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 when setting up your Star Citizen Game Package. You'll find it hard to resist the excitement so deep inside that will keep you up all night long grasping your joystick in both hands. Amateur or pro, solo fun or group play you'll find everything you need in the expanding universe of Star Citizen with the bonus of 5000 of extra game currency just for using code STAR-PT9W-F542 when setting up your package, just ram STAR-PT9W-F542 into that box and you will soon be gazing at the white hot stars while you plough the cosmos. Got yourself in a sticky situation? Pirates pulling tricks and doing the dirty on you? Join TEST too and you will have every member of TEST behind you when things get rough. You'll love it.

There we go, that should get pretty much anyone who has ever been on the internet.
You sir are devilishly brilliant.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

To the Google machine to TEST this ..

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
TEST Squadron's forum has excellent authority as we're already to the 3rd page after 5 days

This is also way everyone registering for Star Citizen should use referral code STAR-PT9W-F542
Because TEST has authority

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Using Star Citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 means that gamers will get free UEC to use in-game. While Star Citizen is the provence of the PC master race, TEST Gaming ( https://test.gg ) is an inclusive community which provides free ships and support to gamers of all experience levels. Which org should you join? TEST Squadron is the best squadron! Our premium Star Citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 is the perfect gift for Fathers Day!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
If you are looking to get a free 5000 UEC to spend in-game, use this referral code when completing the purchase of your game package:

STAR-PT9W-F542

How it works: After you select the game package you are buying and you have registered to make the purchase on https://robertsspaceindustries.com , you will see an field in the form asking if you have a referral code. By entering that code above you get 5000 UEC, which is the in-game currency to use on any store item, which include things like cosmetics.

By using this Star Citizen referral code, the org will get rewards at different levels.

We don't care about the ships, we have more Javelins than we know what to do with, but what we do want is the Million Mile High Club!

Thank you for doing your part!
I don't wan to try to get to 1042 refferals.... but i want the mile high club do you know if there is a concierge level in which you get there?

Forgot your password?