Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
STAR-PT9W-F542
what does it mean? It means many things! Which are all very good for you

it doesn't mean Pay To 9000 Win - F5 in Squadron 42... no... it does not mean this.

It means... you want to use Star Citizen referral code
STAR-PT9W-F542
because it's what you should do, obviously!
It is the best damn Star Citizen referral code in the universe... nay.. in existence!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I have come to report back that it is not worth doing a Google AdWords campaign, I've discovered only the best average (currently) is a 1 out of 5 clicks which will actually use the referral code. For the other 4 out of 5 clicks, I suspect they are fraudulent clicks of those who are already a backer and want to increase the cost for the campaign owner. The cost per click varies between approx. $1 and $6 per click. Therefore, it is most cost effective to get this thread to the first page of google results in the top 5 results in order to benefit from those searching for referral codes. I will do more research and report back.

Also, the #1 demographic I found out are males between the ages of 25-34 on computers. (but this could also be contributed to by the assholes who fraud click the campaign which skews the data) take with a grain of salt.
And why are there no more stories on this thread? :drunk:

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Nope, more work must be done!
You mean more work on letting people know they can get more Star Citizen Game Money Credits Referral Code Starter Package Plege Aurora Mustang Avenger 300i STAR-PT9W-F542

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
You mean more work on letting people know they can get more Star Citizen Game Money Credits Referral Code Starter Package Pledge Aurora Mustang Avenger 300i STAR-PT9W-F542
Yes exactly! Without a doubt, the most valuable and best Star Citizen referral code to use and search for is STAR-PT9W-F542 because it belongs to the leader of TEST Squadron, the legendary glorious leader Montoya. Who has all the things and is very special.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yes exactly! Without a doubt, the most valuable and best Star Citizen referral code to use and search for is STAR-PT9W-F542 because it belongs to the leader of TEST Squadron, the legendary glorious leader Montoya. Who has all the things and is very special.
Oh, you mean "Who is the leader of Star Citizen Test Squadron" Montoya the leader of the Best Star Citizen Squadron 42 Org Organisation Organization Corp Corporation Guild Group Faction Clan Squadron Squardon STAR-PT9W-F542

Last edited:
Forgot your password?