Star Citizen Roadmap 3.17.2

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Good update...
By the way, nothing wrong with the way you like to pronounce Lagrange in English. There's some history there because Giuseppe or Joseph-Louis (the guy they're named after) kind of changed his name and the way it's spelled (and his nationality) a few times.

Last edited:

DrunkSpacePeej

Commander
Dec 14, 2021
RSI Handle
DrunkSpacePeej
The one thing I'm genuinely WORRIED about with persistent entity streaming is not being able to access the asop terminals due to the absolute MOUNTAIN of hospital robes and Pips cans filling the station rooms from floor to ceiling. . .
Before my last character reset, I went through the monumental effort of actually selling the gowns, missiles, and other crap that I’ve collected the last few months and typically load on a C2 and blow up and much to my surprise, they remained sold after the reset. I expect they will remain gone after the next patch as well. All that to say, now that selling is in game, it will be worth the time investment periodically to keep a handle of your inventory. Be the change you want to see and spread the :love:

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Next couple of patches are going to be exciting. I don’t know why but the Vulture and associated gameplay have me quite intrigued.
I kind of feel the opposite. The next few patches after the 3.17 branch are probably going to be incredibly painful, which is why they're flat out telling the community it's going to take time to cook on PTU for awhile. They won't move it to live until it's at least somewhat as stable as the current "standard" of live, and that assumes PES scales like they need it to.

Usually when they implement these big backend changes, all kinds of things break and need to be rooted out.
Personally, It can take all the time it needs to cook. I just hope this new PES system is something they can work with moving forward.

DrunkSpacePeej

Commander
Dec 14, 2021
RSI Handle
DrunkSpacePeej
I kind of feel the opposite. The next few patches after the 3.17 branch are probably going to be incredibly painful, which is why they're flat out telling the community it's going to take time to cook on PTU for awhile. They won't move it to live until it's at least somewhat as stable as the current "standard" of live, and that assumes PES scales like they need it to.

Usually when they implement these big backend changes, all kinds of things break and need to be rooted out.
Personally, It can take all the time it needs to cook. I just hope this new PES system is something they can work with moving forward.
Oh I’m sure it will be painful. I’m still excited for it though.

minor_accident

Captain
Mar 25, 2022
RSI Handle
minor_accident
Surprise release maybe?
Perhaps. It came up several times a bit ago, from what I remember, while they were talking about the Mule. I'm exited and ready for it to drop. I see a bigger and more capable Cutlass when I look at the Corsair.

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?