wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
I really like the medical gameplay guide @wmk (and contributors) put up, that's a fantastic job!
Medical guide by @CosmicTrader, Pewbaca, @Vahl K. Rii and wmk!
Great Job, Gentlemen!

ScreenShot-2021-10-15_20-36-28-DA5-2.jpg

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Downloading right now...busy with my TAFE course....so busy. Will have plenty of time in December to shit-post more. Oh and will be a grandparent again in a few weeks...good times!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Fixed that for you.
Okay scrap what I said, it downloaded faster than expected and I got half an hour. Between kiddie going to nursery and me going to work. The 400i flies nice but I'll need to upgrade its rotation speed to be just right. :)

I was delighted to find I had been issued one of the prototype 404's:

1636620247831.png

Unfortunately the Cloak broke down not long after take off and has been permanently damaged beyond repair:

1636620332332.png

1636620371909.png

A shame but it really was a challenge to enter the 404!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Aaaand I'm done until 3.15.x. Dont risk storing anything on your ship, because you have a 75% chance that the starport you land at will lose your ship. Plus you have to be a random Indian guy...

Reactions: Vavrik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Aaaand I'm done until 3.15.x. Dont risk storing anything on your ship, because you have a 75% chance that the starport you land at will lose your ship.
I didn't realise my home port is where all my ships are now. All of them. I set New Babbage as my starting port for the IAE with the intention to book it over to Orison, however this has upset my own particular apple cart. With 100 systems in the eventual game, having all of my shit stuck on some miserable mud ball is a bummer, I'm going to have to downsize.

It's an even bigger bummer given the homicidal maniacs who run New Babbage Space Port traffic control tried to get me all murderated at last years IAE. I'm watching you NBTC, I'm watching you!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I didn't realise my home port is where all my ships are now. All of them. I set New Babbage as my starting port for the IAE with the intention to book it over to Orison, however this has upset my own particular apple cart. With 100 systems in the eventual game, having all of my shit stuck on some miserable mud ball is a bummer, I'm going to have to downsize.

It's an even bigger bummer given the homicidal maniacs who run New Babbage Space Port traffic control tried to get me all murderated at last years IAE. I'm watching you NBTC, I'm watching you!
Indeed but it was always the plan, and in fact, the free hanger your account will be just as bound. I am sure in time your shit will get spread out all over the verse and why the inventory tracker app is so important.

9GB downloading.
Where is the best place to set as your home port?
I personally have liked Area 18 due to more of the items I like to buy to start with being available.

Reactions: Vavrik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Indeed but it was always the plan, and in fact, the free hanger your account will be just as bound. I am sure in time your shit will get spread out all over the verse and why the inventory tracker app is so important.
I've just worked out what i have to do...

Fly the ship I want to Orison.

Rent a ship.

Fly back to Babbo.

Fly the ship I want to Loreville.

Rent a ship.

Fly to Babbo.

Mess around at New Babbo with my ship there.

Rent a ship.

Fly to Orison.

Mess around with my ship there.

Rent a ship.

Fly to Lorville and mess around with my ship there.

Rent a ship.

Fly to Area 18.

Realise I didn't bring a ship over from Babbo yet.

Fly back to New Babbo.

Take the ship I want to Area 18.

Mess around at Area 18.

Try to rent a ship. Realise I have run out of money...

Try to do a mission. Realise I have run out of fuel.

Starve.

I'll start on that plan after dinner! :)

EDIT - Thinking about it this may give Taxi mission/contracts a reason now. All my crap is tied down to one place I need to stick out my thumb and get a ride back to where my gear is.

• Love
Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale

There is a reason I jumped on the Liberator early. I remembered them telling us that we would have to move things where we wanted them.

Moving a home base was going to be annoying.

Forgot your password?