Star Wars Battlefront

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I really, really want this to be good. I need good Star Wars games in my life. There's only so many times I can run around in a Darth Vader mask with a lightsaber making TIE fighter sounds before the neighbors start complaining.
We could have had a great Star Wars game if they never cancelled 1313. I am looking forward to it though.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Holy shit guys.
Finally a proper SW game on the horizon. :D

Salivate over this vid (it shows multiplayer on both sides)

This really takes me back.
You know when SW games were actually enjoyable.

Reactions: Feral Oxide

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Update: Intro video is currently uploading to Youtube. Main video is still downloading from Dropbox.

Update 2:

Intro Video:

We were actually watching this with the guys from IGN. Was pretty cool.

Update 3: Gameplay video is uploading

Last edited:

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
I really, really want this to be good. I need good Star Wars games in my life. There's only so many times I can run around in a Darth Vader mask with a lightsaber making TIE fighter sounds before the neighbors start complaining.
That last bit, I'm afraid, is an untrue scenario. Let the haters hate, keep running and swooshing!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
That last bit, I'm afraid, is an untrue scenario. Let the haters hate, keep running and swooshing!
The neighbors aren't hating because of the noise he's making.. they're jealous because he got the last Darth Vader mask at Wal-mart.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
We (Head2Head Gaming) got hooked me up with a Closed Alpha Access Invite did any of you make it in?

Forgot your password?