Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order trailer

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
I do it all the time and never learn lol

And for those that say otherwise, my response is always the same "you're not my mom, you can't tell me what to do" lol

In other news, this isn't a game I will be playing but I knew some showed interest

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
they have some decent shots in their trailer, but it isn't enough to pre-order (for me) .. especially considering it is "single player narrative driven" (means no open world) . Still I wish them to create a great game that we all will enjoy

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
since its alpha i can forgive some of the stiff animations, combat looks fun....if a bit 'force unleashed' . the whole look kind of reminds me of tomb raider

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Oh snap. Is that Forrest Whitaker's character from Rogue One? You know the budget Vader guy but good. I guess this took place before his err....breathing problems set in.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This looks terrible. Facial animation straight out of the early 2000’s, horrible third person camera, linear gameplay.
I think you were expecting too much.

Keep in mind this needs to run on console, so maybe PC versions might have some better graphics.

I like it!

Its been a while since we had a single player story driven Star Wars game!

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST

Keep in mind this needs to run on console, so maybe PC versions might have some better graphics.

I like it!

You may be right, I did go into this expecting to be disappointed but am hoping to be wrong.

My point of view is by no means universal

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
After looking at it again it doenst seem so bad. There seems to be a more in depth fighting system with a block bar or somehing, hopefully like sekiro.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos

I like it!

Witcher 3 runs fine on console. The Last of Us for PS3 looked animated better, I think you are giving them too much leeway. I've seen PS3 games look better. It is a trailer and hopefully it wasn't the polished version.

Hayase

Grand Admiral
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Hayasee
Witcher 3 runs fine on console. The Last of Us for PS3 looked animated better, I think you are giving them too much leeway. I've seen PS3 games look better. It is a trailer and hopefully it wasn't the polished version.
Its Alpha, still got time for improvement, but you are right and the gameplay they show i can said that for me im not impress whatsoever. So this game for me atm is meh 😞 .

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
After looking at it again it doenst seem so bad. There seems to be a more in depth fighting system with a block bar or somehing, hopefully like sekiro.
From Polygon

Well, after spending the better part of an hour playing Fallen Order as a Jedi fighting hordes of stormtroopers, it seems like they’ve got a good answer. And to anyone who’s played Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, it’s a going to feel familiar.
Just wanted to post this because I was right and thats very important

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I was like, "Oh, man, this looks awesom--whoa, wait a second. EA? E frickin' A? Mmmm, ok, well, you guys have fun. Later."

Forgot your password?