Star Wars: The Last Jedi - trailer!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
One of the many things I love about SW is they give the bad guys the coolest ships. Darth Maul had that Sienar Infiltrator, which was one of my all-time favorites. Looks like they gave Kylo Ren some mix between the Advanced TIE Interceptor and the Infiltrator. I love those Sienar products. . .always look so cool. His last ship was an updated Sienar Sentinel.

Did you notice how they cut from a shot on Kylo's new ship direct to the Millennium Falcon? They made real efforts in the past film to make the MF its own enduring character, from the first second of its reveal. Now it looks like they maybe are pitting it against Kylo's new ride?!

Also I love they are taunting the audience mercilessly, making us wonder if Ren kills his mother, after having killed his father. . .or so we think.

But what do we really know?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
What on all the frigging feck!? I demand details!!! :smile:
One detail i love sharing is there is an underground tunnel cast members walk to get from place to place quickly in magic kingdom. above ground everyone looks so happy but once you are in the tunnel everyone looks depressed. also there are like those shoe cleaning machines everywhere... jesus it was annoying.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
One detail i love sharing is there is an underground tunnel cast members walk to get from place to place quickly in magic kingdom. above ground everyone looks so happy but once you are in the tunnel everyone looks depressed. also there are like those shoe cleaning machines everywhere... jesus it was annoying.
Oh, the hidden miseries of the theme parks workers! I can tell a couple of those too. Like when one coworker fell into the rafts ride cannal, almost drowning in the process, and she got an admonition for not being careful enough...

Edit: Had the chance to watch the trailer now. Man... that "I sense you, mother." moment gave me goosebumps. If it ends being half as good as Rogue One was it'll be damn good.

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Oh, the hidden miseries of the theme parks workers! I can tell a couple of those too. Like when one coworker fell into the rafts ride cannal, almost drowning in the process, and she got an admonition for not being careful enough...

Edit: Had the chance to watch the trailer now. Man... that "I sense you, mother." moment gave me goosebumps. If it ends being half as good as Rogue One was it'll be damn good.
Here is a good one for you. No one dies at Disney they all die once they get to the hospital.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
No one dies at Disney they all die once they get to the hospital.
Yeah, I heard that one some time ago. Along with several grim stories about the corpses of visitors left in the scene for hours, until the park closed and they could be taken out quietly.

I do not pay attention to urban legends though, should I? :/

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Yeah, I heard that one some time ago. Along with several grim stories about the corpses of visitors left in the scene for hours, until the park closed and they could be taken out quietly.

I do not pay attention to urban legends though, should I? :/
lol they go straight to hospital then in ambulance or hospital they are declared dead.

Forgot your password?