Starfarer Information only (please no comments)

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Do it! Pretty please with maple syrup and bacon on top. Did I mention bacon? Pretty please with double maple flavoured bacon and maple syrup on top.

And whiskey.
There is quite a lot of info on the Carrack to throw into one , but there is someone else who does info threads like, probably even better then myself.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
c
I can't comment. Sorry.
lol, it you that does the nice threads. i read them all, absolutely love them, if you do not have one or want to do one I would, but mine are no way as good as yours, because I just provide links of what ive found while you reviewed them and broke them down into bite sized chunks we could swallow (very important when drinking after all)

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
..I KEEL YOU !
okay, updated OP.
I would suggest you change your thread title. Check to the right of the page numbers on the far side for a link called 'Thread Tools' to get the option.
lol, it you that does the nice threads. i read them all, absolutely love them, if you do not have one or want to do one I would, but mine are no way as good as yours, because I just provide links of what ive found while you reviewed them and broke them down into bite sized chunks we could swallow (very important when drinking after all)
It was something fun to do at the time. Provided an outlet for me to express myself a bit. I do like writing things like that because most people can't stare at a data table and get anything from it. I put it in a word format with my own comments and ideas and suddenly it comes alive to a lot of people and they can make informed decisions. I know I got several people to purchase Freelancer variants when i did that one. But I like writing stuff like this You can really see it in the Rock Raiders thread. If you look at the first RR thread, I spat that out in an afternoon while I was at work and went home to edit it. It was very rough. Few months later I want to make additions and couldn't because of the post character limit so I had to make a new thread.

Protip: Pictures break up walls of text great.

Hehehe. Jackass. ;)
Well played Mr. Sunder, well played.
I may turn my attention toward making a Carrack Info thread tomorrow. We'll see. I have something else to work on though not related to anything here.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I would suggest you change your thread title. Check to the right of the page numbers on the far side for a link called 'Thread Tools' to get the option.

It was something fun to do at the time. Provided an outlet for me to express myself a bit. I do like writing things like that because most people can't stare at a data table and get anything from it. I put it in a word format with my own comments and ideas and suddenly it comes alive to a lot of people and they can make informed decisions. I know I got several people to purchase Freelancer variants when i did that one. But I like writing stuff like this You can really see it in the Rock Raiders thread. If you look at the first RR thread, I spat that out in an afternoon while I was at work and went home to edit it. It was very rough. Few months later I want to make additions and couldn't because of the post character limit so I had to make a new thread.

Protip: Pictures break up walls of text great.

I may turn my attention toward making a Carrack Info thread tomorrow. We'll see. I have something else to work on though not related to anything here.
Well, I didn't get the Carrack originally during the initial concept, but now I have them on all my accounts. So, I'm sold on the carrack, and I know once people read into it a bit more, many many more people will be. So far, interest in the Carrack has been confirmed to have moved it ahead of the 890 Jump in the pipeline !

Now to get it jumped ahead of the Orion and Reclaimer ~!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Last edited:

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Just read from the latest RtV I believe. The Carrack is moved way ahead of the Reclaimer, Orion, and...something else.

Edit: From todays RtV http://imperialnews.network/2016/02/reverse-the-verse-episode-83-liveblog/
Ship Statuses Point # 4 and # 7

Me neither. I AM "Blind Owl".
So yeah...
Yeah I was excited TBH, when I heard that. But the guy working on the assets for the Scout, was awhile ago moved to work on the Carrack, and then i think they moved him back or something I forget the name of who and if he was even taken off the Carrack - but I assume so, because I think/believe they mentioned no one is working on it now, as in its down the road.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah I was excited TBH, when I heard that. But the guy working on the assets for the Scout, was awhile ago moved to work on the Carrack, and then i think they moved him back or something I forget the name of who and if he was even taken off the Carrack - but I assume so, because I think/believe they mentioned no one is working on it now, as in its down the road.
I cannot freaking wait to see what the scout is like. I praying *fingers crossed* it has a jump engine. It should have one, to be able to explore the smaller jump points.

Forgot your password?