Starfarer Information only (please no comments)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
And as for actual info: don't know if it was posted before but reddit says its a legit posting

That must be an old layout, because the storage space seems way too small and the escape pods and refueling station are in the wrong place and the catwalk is missing and...
Here, take this video of the Starfarer walkthrough showed during the Holiday Livestream:

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
That must be an old layout, because the storage space seems way too small and the escape pods and refueling station are in the wrong place and the catwalk is missing and...
Here, take this video of the Starfarer walkthrough showed during the Holiday Livestream:

I was closely looking at it, and yeah theres no Capt.qrtrs or crew quarters and bathroom and dininng rooms either ... it doesn't fit.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
hello my name is Montonya..err damnit hasn't been changed yet fine glockjs. I own a starfarer...BAAALLLLERR!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oooooooh, Azmodeth bumped, reminding me not to comment. So here I am, saying nothing. Yup.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
This wouldn't be "TEST Squadron" with this type of conflict. You can all comment.
I just wanted more information, if any was available, at first.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
This wouldn't be "TEST Squadron" with this type of conflict. You can all comment.
I just wanted more information, if any was available, at first.
Oh man now is no fun.....

Unless you just tried reverse psychology... :eek:
Naaaaa test is to drunk for that :D

Reactions: Blind Owl

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
No comments?

Nope, definitely NOT commenting now that it's okay to comment. My freakin' lips are sealed, zipped! NONE SHALL PASS!(words, that is). I am a silent word-ninja! I am going to be as silent as CIG when you ask them when the Star G is REALLY going to be in the hangar. I am so silent on this matter, it will take another 3 posts to say exactly how silent I will be on this matter! People! Hear me! We must stop wasting bandwidth!...Uh oh, boss just walked in...I'll be back soon with some more non-comments.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
still waiting for them to come with it like they did the tally. oh you can buy LTI base with no pods and here some LTI pods to buy

Forgot your password?