Starfield - Which version are you getting (poll)

Which version are you going to buy or have you bought

• Gamepass (Xbox)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gamepass (Ultimate)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I wish the people who ordered the physical copies (even if it's downloaded with a key) would get the keys earlier instead of Sept 1 or later dates. I've heard some people say that their Constellation Edition orders won't be delivered to them until Sept 4th.

• Thump
Reactions: wmk

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
My original plan was to wait for bugs to be fixed, DLCs, to be released, more bug fixes, mods to stabilize, etc., but then my 1070 died. Did some research on a replacement card that'd work in my machine, settled on the 6800xt...which came with the Premium version of Starfield. So much for plans!

• Love
Reactions: Raven_King and wmk

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
My original plan was to wait for bugs to be fixed, DLCs, to be released, more bug fixes, mods to stabilize, etc., but then my 1070 died. Did some research on a replacement card that'd work in my machine, settled on the 6800xt...which came with the Premium version of Starfield. So much for plans!
Nice! <beers>

(...) I'm thinking of getting an Xbox Gaming Pass PC subscription next week ($9.99 per month with one-dollar 14-day trial) and play the game on August 1 (early access)
All right... I was wrong: Gamepass activates the game on September 6 (Day 1), not on September 1 (Early Access), unless you purchase an upgrade to Premium edition in Xbox Store for $34.99. Bummer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorddarthvik

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well the trailer looks good i have to admit but sadly I just don't trust trailers any more after being used and abused so many times. Still aint bought it. Still waiting for reviews on youtib and feedback on here.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
What bothers me about Starfield is in some of the ads they have a tagline of something like 'Play It Your Way', yet they're opting for full 'controller' support but everything put out so far seems to indicate there will not be joystick, HOSAS, or HOTAS support.
How does a game with space combat 'Play It Your Way' without joystick, HOSAS, or HOTAS support???
I'm hoping by the time I engage in space combat in Starfield there'll be mods to bring in proper device support.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Probably getting the digital premium version. I don't care so much for the extra ingame stuff. More interested in the Story Expansion that comes along with this version. You generally save a bit on the expansion buying it with pre-release bundles.

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?