State of the Banu Merchantman

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Does that include the sweet "Observation room" they are putting in the BMM cause I don't see that room being used for anything but... business conferences???
I dont know, i am just speaking from experience in actual PU using cockpit seats or turrets seats in available ships, i dont know if that will still be the case at release.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Being inactive and not seated in a ship flags you as inactive for the game and you get timed out after a while. But, being seated (pilot/copilot,turret) prevents you from being logged-off by the game because of inactivity. This can be a solution to leave a trader ship like the BMM or Privateer in game (either thanks to the owner or anyone else sitting somewhere in the ship).
Using a simple keystroker while you're in your private room should do the trick.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Does that include the sweet "Observation room" they are putting in the BMM cause I don't see that room being used for anything but... business conferences???
The "business conferences" that I'll be holding in that space will be more like a strip club's VIP room for "discreet" events. Especially after CR pulls his head out of his ass to change his policy to allow sexualized clothing & nudity for us adults to actually enjoy the fidelity of the games potential.

Forgot your password?