RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I love Montoya's new haircut!

PhosphorusForFun

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
PhosphorusForFun
So I saw Star Wars VII today at 9:00AM. I saw SOTS XIII at 2:00PM.
Levels of Production: Similar
Casting: TESTFilms
LightSabers: Disney
Bottom Line: SOTS XIV: Lightsaber Edition = New world record on box office opening weekend.

Reactions: Blind Owl

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Thanks for noticing!

I grew it a bit longer and styled it differently for this video!
I am [CONCERN]ed that Montoya is secretly using TEST Squadron funds for a personal hair stylist...

I am also [CONCERN]ed that Montoya is only posting these videos to farm likes.

Only SotS 14 can alleviate these [CONCERN]s.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I am [CONCERN]ed that Montoya is secretly using TEST Squadron funds for a personal hair stylist...

I am also [CONCERN]ed that Montoya is only posting these videos to farm likes.

Only SotS 14 can alleviate these [CONCERN]s.
I share many of these [CONCERN]s along with many others such as:

Where is SOTS #14? It should have been out minutes after #13. Much [CONCERN].

I am [CONCERN]ed that TEST Squadron is Montoya's 3rd or 4th kid and we're all responsible.

[CONCERN] that TEST will become the largest Org in Star Citizen and break the game. Wait....this isn't a [CONCERN] but a goal. I have my list mixed up.

There may be some [CONCERN] among our members that other members are expressing too much {CONCERN]. To those people I say their [CONCERN] is not enough and they should [CONCERN] themselves on how to better farm [CONCERN] as a resource to be used in addressing various other people [CONCERN]s. Because space [CONCERN] is real.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
There may be some [CONCERN] among our members that other members are expressing too much {CONCERN]. To those people I say their [CONCERN] is not enough and they should [CONCERN] themselves on how to better farm [CONCERN] as a resource to be used in addressing various other people [CONCERN]s. Because space [CONCERN] is real.
This is me!! I don't have enough [CONCERN]. Too much [CONCERN] leads to too much hair loss (I'm bald...ing/ish). But learning to be un[CONCERN]ed has lead to an all-time low of GAFF (army slang: Give A Fuck Factor).
Now I'm stuck in a perpetual cycle of lack of [CONCERN] which leads to higher levels of happiness. How do I correct this?!?
Help me Black Sunder, you're my only hope!

Forgot your password?