Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
We need more axe body spray!

*Plugs nose and jumps off of bridge*
In the UK its called Lynx Body Spray.

The difference in name is probably due to there being no Lynx big cats in the UK carrying babies off to eat which is 70% of their diet. That's known as a "negative connotation" in the advertising "trade".

Whereas there are no negative connotations with Axe's that i can think of, apart from all those Axe Murders but that's okay because its usually Torso related and what do you use body spray on? Your torso. So there is clearly a connotation between Axe body spray and dismemberment which having heard all bout Axe it appears to be the point of the product.

I can say this because it is called Lynx in the UK where I am and have no idea if there are any differences in anything but name.

Last edited:

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Awesome!

Another great Video from our glorious leader! May the gods of freedom protect us, as we smite our oppressive enemies!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
In the UK its called Lynx Body Spray.

The difference in name is probably due to there being no Lynx big cats in the UK carrying babies off to eat which is 70% of their diet. That's known as a "negative connotation" in the advertising "trade".

Whereas there are no negative connotations with Axe's that i can think of, apart from all those Axe Murders but that's okay because its usually Torso related and what do you use body spray on? Your torso. So there is clearly a connotation between Axe body spray and dismemberment which having heard all bout Axe it appears to be the point of the product.

I can say this because it is called Lynx in the UK where I am and have no idea if there are any differences in anything but name.
Haha, correlation between axe and dismemberment...
Awesome!

Another great Video from our glorious leader! May the gods of freedom protect us, as we smite our oppressive enemies!

Beautiful!

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?