State of the Squadron 27

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
[CONCERN] Where is SOTS 16!?
You missed SOTS 16? It was the Special Edition where to watch it you had to eat a bag of Rice.

Let me explain:

During a fit of extravagance, Montoya used his Glorious Powers to take the Binary that SOTS 16 was coded to and had laser-printed onto grains of rice - it took a long while and there were so many grains, but eventually it worked out to be roughly the size of a normal bag of rice you could pick up at the store.

Well, where it differs is when eaten SOTS 16 was indelibly printed into the cells of the consumer. You didn't just watch SOTS 16, you took it in and it became a part of you. Whatever was in SOTS episode 16 would forever mold your experiences going on from that point forward.

There were only two minor drawbacks:

1) A standard bag of rice contains about 16 servings. Experiencing SOTS 16 in one sitting was tough going even for the most dedicated of Testies.

2) The process of absorbing an episode of SOTS caused symptoms resembling a small but unpleasant hangover.

Thus was SOTS 16. We'll never see their likes again.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
[CONCERN] Where is SOTS 16!?
He's keeping it his special vault. I heard from a very good source he had a bad case of flatulence during recording. Very embarrassing.

It isn't real, because he hasn't made it yet, just like 16.
Oh yes he has. He's just keeping it hidden in his special vault.

ou missed SOTS 16? It was the Special Edition where to watch it you had to eat a bag of Rice.
See I told you it existed.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
when I bitch about the snow nothing happens

when Montoya bitches about the snow nothing happens

the Master of Hamsters is an equal opportunity ignorer
Lemme try. What do I have to loose?

@SeungRyul, Would you please turn off the snow? We would appreciate it immensely.
Thank you from your fellow Testies.

Forgot your password?