State of the Squadron 28

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Glorious leader, I suggest apologising to The Cway, he seems like an Evil Genius of the worst kind. Also think of something else that rhymes with Test Squadron and change the logo quickly, try not to make it funny as it may lead to misunderstandings.
Having said that ONE MILLION CREDITS*, for one accidental discharge on release day, I may ask for 50% up front in beer if I see him at Britizen Con next month

* He must have had a lot of referrals to have that much credit on day 1 ( assuming no wipe perhaps)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Im actually insulted, I thought I am worth at least 10M UEC!
1 million cred bounty... UEC costs $6 for 5000, that is $1 per 833.3 UEC, so 1 million devided by 833.3...

Wholy shit someone has put a $1200 bounty on the Glorious Leaders head! Thats not chump change... Hey @Montoya if you agree to fake your own death I'll split the bounty with you 50/50 when I claim it.

As for proving we are the best, check this out - We can rhyme: 'Best' rhymes with 'Test', enough said.

THIS IS MY 3000TH POST WOOOOOO!

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just a heads up. Looks like a smaller Org is feeling froggy.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/PDG

In the end of the video, they claim that they have "1,300 Dragon Members", but there are only 41 listed with CIG.
That got sounds drunker than @CrudeSasquatch! Good for him. He repeats himself more than my ex-wife dropped her undies for randoms though. That's kinda annoying. At least he owns the fact that he's small...
Finally somebody is getting offended! :smile:
About goddamned time! In this age of snowflakes and triggered by breathing would have thought it'd take this long to make someone cry?

Forgot your password?