Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Still waiting for #16.

*tumbleweed blows by*
repost #16 for me, I missed that one somehow
You guys missed SOTS 16? You must remember it, it's the one that was put on a memory stick to be watched by one TEST member at a time...

They started with the newest member and was supposed to work its way backwards down the line... but there is only one problem...

Now TEST has become so popular with 17000 members, the amount of time it takes to get the video from one member to another has overtaken the amount of time it takes TEST to get a new member: Basically that means by the time the person receives the memory stick, they are no longer the newest member so have to immediately send it to that moments newest member without even watching it.

SOTS 16 has been stuck in transit getting to the newest member ever since it was made, because by the time the old newest member has received it and sent it to the next newest member that member is no longer the newest member so sends it on!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ammorn

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I feel like we are steadily progressing towards a daily show hosted by Montoya about all things Montoya and Star Citizen. This makes me very happy, especially given the current state of the game.
SQUEE!

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?