State of the Squadron 29

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Glad they fixed the Glaive. Isn't the idea that you are supposed to be able to ram other ships with those big blade appendages and cut them in half? Have you tried this yet? I think most of the Vanduul fighters are supposed to offer this as an option.

Personally I find the entire pledge system a mess, but it's not the kind of thing I expect CIG takes feedback on. I would think it is designed to get people to buy as many ships as they can afford, and seems that's what they do. Then they buy ships they can't afford. Hurray for CIG! And we know from experience, they then refund your money if your basement is flooded, and so build lots of great good will with players.

So really, who cares about the pledge system? Go buy a Javelin.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Glad they fixed the Glaive. Isn't the idea that you are supposed to be able to ram other ships with those big blade appendages and cut them in half? Have you tried this yet? I think most of the Vanduul fighters are supposed to offer this as an option.

Personally I find the entire pledge system a mess, but it's not the kind of thing I expect CIG takes feedback on. I would think it is designed to get people to buy as many ships as they can afford, and seems that's what they do. Then they buy ships they can't afford. Hurray for CIG! And we know from experience, they then refund your money if your basement is flooded, and so build lots of great good will with players.

So really, who cares about the pledge system? Go buy a Javelin.
Put one for sale and we'll see who buys a Javelin. I'm nearly ready :)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I feel like we are steadily progressing towards a daily show hosted by Montoya about all things Montoya and Star Citizen. This makes me very happy, especially given the current state of the game.
The original idea behind my entire youtube channel was that it would be the resource to keep you up to date on what was happening every week in the game.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
The original idea behind my entire youtube channel was that it would be the resource to keep you up to date on what was happening every week in the game.
ha ha, and then Real Life came along

but seriously, 28 videos in 4 years ain't too shabby

Last edited:
Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
SOTS 3.0 when?

On a real note, not calling the next SOTS 3.0 would be a yuge missed opportunity. An infraction great enough to make me want to call for a vote of no confidence. We should elect Montoya as the Supreme Chancellor of the Senate and imbue him with emergency powers for the duration of the crisis.

Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza
Forgot your password?