State of the Squadron 30

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Great video @Montoya but my question is this.... where is SOTS 16 and how come it is not the most famous meme on the internet yet?
Ah, where is SOTS 16 you say...?

Well, Montoya had finished making the episode and even backed it up on a small USB memory stick...

One of his children found the USB and thought it was for one of their toys, a kind of high-tech Furby which had a USB port so it could do additional downloaded games and play songs for them. She plugged SOTS 16 into the toy at the exact moment a lightening strike on the house destroyed the computer SOTS 16 was made on and bestowed the Furby with life. The toy became sentient - and hyper intelligent due to SOTS 16 being so informative and clever.

It escaped without anyone noticing, and now spends its days desperately seeking its next set of batteries.

So in answer to your question where is SOTS 16? It's out there... somewhere...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Great video @Montoya but my question is this.... where is SOTS 16 and how come it is not the most famous meme on the internet yet?
The story goes: I made SOTS 16 and it was the most amazing, funny, insightful and mind altering video ever made in the history of modern media.

I went to upload it to youtube as I always do, but when I clicked upload, there was some sort of glitch, the screen flickered, lights all across the US went dim and car alarms started sounding.

When the lights returned, it said my video was uploaded and ready to publish, but it was not there!

It also vanished from my hard drive!

I have never felt fear like that in my life, something or someone stopped the airing of that video, I really don't like talking about it.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I would tell my boss if he doesn't let me go play at CitizenCon I will shit on his head while cackling like an old witch. The flees of a thousand camels will infest his armpits if he doesn't let me go. Unnatural electrical storms will plague his person and cats will lie down with dogs. Nations will rise and fall in terror and he will wonder how the planet got on this strange orbit. Let him fear me, I don't care!

No wait, I can't do that. I'm my boss. . .oh drat.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Did it need to be a Furby? Why not something less evil like a Gremlin or a Chucky doll?
Furbys, with their purity and innocence, don't have an excuse for their total and utter evil. I think this is why people don't like them.

Gremlins? They are eating machines that want little else than to produce more gremlins to consume everything and take pleasure in total destruction. Chucky? An axe murderer who just won't die with an axe to grind against those who killed him... But Furby...? Furby has no excuse. Furby is relentless. Furby is tireless. Furby is motiveless.

Gremlins, Chucky, Critters, Killer Klowns From Outerspace, they all have motives behind their actions if nothing more than that they hunger.

But Furby? I swear he does it just for the lolz.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Also, great video Boss. But I will stand by my fellow completionists...where is SotS 16?
He already answered that, ha. Have another beer!

The story goes: I made SOTS 16 and it was the most amazing, funny, insightful and mind altering video ever made in the history of modern media.

I went to upload it to youtube as I always do, but when I clicked upload, there was some sort of glitch, the screen flickered, lights all across the US went dim and car alarms started sounding.

When the lights returned, it said my video was uploaded and ready to publish, but it was not there!

It also vanished from my hard drive!

I have never felt fear like that in my life, something or someone stopped the airing of that video, I really don't like talking about it.

Forgot your password?