State of the Squadron 38

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The TWRL (TEST Weapons Research Lab) TP-20,000...

Time was, almost 1000 years ago in an epoch they called the Information Age, someone, we know not who, combined the power of a leaf-blower with a paint roller, toilet rolls and duct-tape:

View attachment 13899

Now, in the year 2949, the boffins of TEST have reinvented the wheel based on this ancient invention!

Not only is the leaf blower now equipped with a tractor-beam system so the toilet roll can be fired in zero G just as effectively as in atmosphere, it also has two settings: "Funny" and "Deadly", set to Funny you can prank your friends all day long wrapping them up in as much roll as you can get your hands on, set to deadly and your choice of either a radiation source to irradiate the bumwad and drain the life out of your foes or an acid wash to melt them where they stand* will see you to victory time and time again.

The roll will entangle and be difficult to remove, the ammo will be plentiful, as there they are people there will be rolls!

The TWRL TP-20,000 in a dangerous universe, it just makes sense.

*Acid Wash only works with that wax-paper bog roll that you get in public bathrooms and schools, the stuff that is like tracing paper or the acid melts the paper and it comes out as spit-wads. The Tracing wax-paper stuff is practically indestructible they should make spaceships out of it.
That's very interesting. I remember visiting a quaint Corporation infohub museum archive once. It had one of those weird 2D moving picture things they called movers or something like that. I think they have an instruction mover for how to make and use one of these, but I have no idea what they're saying so I'm not sure. The language is something called "American English". I don't know how they communicated anything with that language, but it seems to have been fairly popular for some reason. I've embedded a copy of the mover. It's a little difficult to see, because it's just 2d, so it doesn't work properly with a Mobiglas.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIjBO_13YSE

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Wow. I take a walk around the block for a month or so and what do I first see when I get back?
Another grat SOTS video.
Now about Evocati NDA. I can not give you my opinion on that as I am unaware of the existence of any such Organization.
And if said Organization were to in fact exist. I could not acknowledge it or its inner working as I am under an NDA. So...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Wow. I take a walk around the block for a month or so and what do I first see when I get back?
Another grat SOTS video.
Now about Evocati NDA. I can not give you my opinion on that as I am unaware of the existence of any such Organization.
And if said Organization were to in fact exist. I could not acknowledge it or its inner working as I am under an NDA. So...
Welcome back guy who isn't part of anything anywhere

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
That was a decent show. For like, a season or two. Ha.

How ya been brother?

I've been doin' well, Brother. Just been remodeling a couple rooms here at the abode. New job been taking my time as I get shit organized there. I trust you and the family are well. And no more floods downstairs. Look for me in 3.8. I plan to be more active in it. And yes, I'll be checking on Discord ( provided I can log on when I won't be disturbing the Boss Lady).

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've been doin' well, Brother. Just been remodeling a couple rooms here at the abode. New job been taking my time as I get shit organized there. I trust you and the family are well. And no more floods downstairs. Look for me in 3.8. I plan to be more active in it. And yes, I'll be checking on Discord ( provided I can log on when I won't be disturbing the Boss Lady).
Remodelling? Damn, good for you. And a new job? Damn, double good for you! Congrats brother!

Three family is well. They're looking forward to me being done this deployment and coming home next month. 7 months is a long time, although I did get to go home for a visit after 5 months, do that was nice. No more flooding, we got a new roof on the house, some massive Oaks came down in our backyard, but nothing but the house thank God.

I'll be in game as well towards the end of January when I get home from the Middle East. I look forward to playing with everyone.

Merry Christmas!

Forgot your password?