State of the Squadron 45!

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
nice.

My beard when white when I turned 31, so I 've just kept a clean shaven face for the last (cough, chough) years...

At least my hair is still...kinda sorta, my youthful color. My brother's went completely white 10 years ago. His wife makes him dye it to a salt/pepper mix.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I started watching SotS > There is a clip about CaptainRichard gliching to the bridge of the Javelin so I go check the entire recording of CaptainRichard's stream > CaptainRichard mentions that Big Guns of UEE vid has a sneak peak of Bengal's internal ship transport system and I can't remember that so I pause the vid and go check Big Guns of UEE... well, to make the long story short, I started watching SotS like 16 hours ago.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
It's ok. I'm allergic to alcohol. I'll be the designated driver though. I can drive all the places!
I've only ever known one other person with an alcohol allergy, but I've known a few with alcohol intolerance. Neither sounds like fun to me. For me, some beer tastes weird but its just a flavor thing, no other reaction to it.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm sincerely hoping that with the release of the Hercules variants into the Verse, that the Cat will no longer have a chance to get back into the top 4 spots of the ship tournaments in the future. I'm hoping that 2 of the next tournament's top 4 will be the MSR & Hercules. I'd also love it if this pair added with the Carrack can knock the Cutlass Black out of the top 4 as well.

Forgot your password?