Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Impeccable timing, good sir!

In that case, I would love to meet the infamous RussianJ and your fiancee for lunch/dinner/happy hour if you have a little downtime and you don't mind my disheveled, boorish appearance from lab (Monday-Tuesday We're running a 24 hour pig experiment in lab)!

I'm not sure if you have any specific places in mind/bucket list! The first round/appetizer is my treat! I'll PM you my #

Best,
Walex
Sounds awesome indeed mate. If I can make it out of this hospital bed today that is.

Side note, you posted the number to my status, not PMd so you may want to delete it from there.

Cheers,
RussianJ

Reactions: Walex

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
I shaved it, I was scaring little children.
But for those that are single with Glorious beards gone past our shins. Let it grow, "stroke your beard on a starry night and ponder the existence of the universe" or "take your beard's hand and take a walk on a windy day". Raise your mugs for Montoya shaven mug, and never let a ray of sun reach thru my beard and tickle my chin.

Reactions: rogesh

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
I have to keep my beard trimmed.... Or else I would look like a Taliban O.O

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You know I love you all though. From the deepest darkest depths of my cargo hold.

Wait. Hm.. That was awkward.... *Doesn't edit*
Another reason TESTies are such cool people.

CitizenX

Space Marshal
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Citizen-X
lol I love the personal fund raiser. im in.. We need our glorious and fearless leader LEADING... not distracted by the daily 9 to 5 hamster wheel. It is embarrassing to see our leader struggle when he should be in his black and yellow throne disseminating instructions to the test masses. Hail Hydr..... I mean Montoya!

Forgot your password?