State of the Squadron 7!!!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ok Montoya, serious questions.

Can we expect more beard in the future? Are you trying to copy CaptainRichard somehow? Or did you just not shave for the video?
Im not really sure. I just stopped shaving for a few days and let it grow.

Ive never had a beard before, Ill give another week and see if too much food gets stuck in it or not.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
As was prophesized by the ancients, when war comes, so shall the usurper bearing words of flattery!
Back with a VENGEANCE! It's time for WAR!

May our beards rain down fire and brimstone from the heavens.

Also...can I rub your head for good luck before we go into battle? Sueng said I should ask you before doing it.

Takarian

Grand Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Takarian
3 Months I was starting to think our Glorious leader had been kidnapped. But with no ransom demands materializing, I feared the worse.
Great to see Montoya in the flesh. Let the Propaganda begin.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Needed to change it up a bit.

I will return to the regular theme song in the next one!

Each cold open gets better and better! I can only hope Montoya will bring his humor to the PU! I am so glad TEST just keeps getting more and more awesome with each passing day. I can 135% recommend making TEST your primary organization!

I very much appreciate the shout out in SOTS 7 for the cookies! I still plan to take a batch by Montoya's next time I'm in Raleigh, and some by RussianJ when it warms up enough to venture to up to Detroit, haha! (Also any TESTies that happen to drop by Ann Arbor, drop me a message. I'll be happy to go out for a beer and offer up my futon to crash on!)

See you guys in the 'verse! (... As soon as I finish my Ph.D. thesis and build a shiny new desktop, of course :()
Well at least on Mumble/Steam until then!:D

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Each cold open gets better and better! I can only hope Montoya will bring his humor to the PU! I am so glad TEST just keeps getting more and more awesome with each passing day. I can 135% recommend making TEST your primary organization!

I very much appreciate the shout out in SOTS 7 for the cookies! I still plan to take a batch by Montoya's next time I'm in Raleigh, and some by RussianJ when it warms up enough to venture to up to Detroit, haha! (Also any TESTies that happen to drop by Ann Arbor, drop me a message. I'll be happy to go out for a beer and offer up my futon to crash on!)

See you guys in the 'verse! (... As soon as I finish my Ph.D. thesis and build a shiny new desktop, of course :()
Well at least on Mumble/Steam until then!:D
Will be in A2 Wednesday with the fiancée hunting for a house.

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Will be in A2 Wednesday with the fiancée hunting for a house.
Impeccable timing, good sir!

In that case, I would love to meet the infamous RussianJ and your fiancee for lunch/dinner/happy hour if you have a little downtime and you don't mind my disheveled, boorish appearance from lab (Monday-Tuesday We're running a 24 hour pig experiment in lab)!

I'm not sure if you have any specific places in mind/bucket list! The first round/appetizer is my treat! I'll PM you my #

Best,
Walex

Reactions: Annitias

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Impeccable timing, good sir!

In that case, I would love to meet the infamous RussianJ and your fiancee for lunch/dinner/happy hour if you have a little downtime and you don't mind my disheveled, boorish appearance from lab (Monday-Tuesday We're running a 24 hour pig experiment in lab)!

I'm not sure if you have any specific places in mind/bucket list! The first round/appetizer is my treat! I'll PM you my #

Best,
Walex

Fry bacon ! and lets cook the hogs of war !

Reactions: SPRNinja
Forgot your password?