State of the Squadron 7!!!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
oh no, i became a patreon. i couldn't resist.

Midge

Space Marshal
Aug 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Midge92
wheeey i was in the movie. 2 times. therefore a beer..hmm maybe two,three,fooar, faaaive,sisccsh...sääwen :D

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Oh Zaraphandox. That's me! Thanks for the shout out for the T3.

If anyone has ideas (but doesn't want to write), I'll gladly take your ideas and turn it into something somewhat decent!

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Such is the modern war. We fight not on the field of battle, but for the hearts and minds of potential soldiers everywhere!

Branch out testbros! Be beacons of recruitment not just for Test, but for star citizen too! Bring people who aren't even associated with star citizen into the game, and get THEM in test!

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Cheapest course of action is to change your online persona to "Your handle"

Also do you think they just look at the shirts and laugh and go ship em out anyway.
My guess is that its an automated process, that said, ive been in touch with them about an exchange and they have been awesome* to deal with

Reactions: Spicy Spleen

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
My guess is that its an automated process, that said, ive been in touch with them about an exchange and they have been awesome* to deal with
I thought "Your Handle" was your new name. We were going to call you YH or you-Han for short.

Or yo-Han hnmn

Reactions: SPRNinja

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Glorious. May The Corporation suffer our wrath. Until we all get too drunk to remember that they're supposed to suffer our wrath.

Reactions: Groundstain
Forgot your password?