Vice Admiral
Oct 29, 2016
RSI Handle
StimpsonEB
RSI Handle: Stimpson-EB

Where you from stranger?
I currently live near Houston, TX but am from Lake Charles, LA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Uncle Horse directed me to it and insisted I buy it "now" so I could get in on any stretch goals while I decide if I want to buy it. So I did and just recently decided to buy it. Luckily I already owned it so I didn't have to put any more money into it to get it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Glorious explosions as my ship warms me as it singes my bones.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I played pong or pacman on atari 2600

What other games do you play?
While I have played almost every game out there I am currently playing League of Legends and Overwatch.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Yesterday 10-30-16 Uncle Horse was showing me the rendering of the vandal kingship and said "how cool would it be if Test Squadron just sent 10,000 arouras at it just for fun." I said "what is test squadron". He said "A group in SC that just does some stupid shit." I said "I have to join them."

Picard or Kirk?
This is a hard one. I love them both and even the new Kirk has my love. If you put a gun to my head and asked me to chose one I would have to say "WTF man seriously over a dumb ass question you're going to shoot me. Fine fine Kirk...the new one....Happy? Just because he's new and fun." But that would make you an asshole. ... DICK!

EDIT : Added handle

Last edited:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Uncle Horse directed me to it and insisted I buy it "now" so I could get in on any stretch goals while I decide if I want to buy it. So I did and just recently decided to buy it. Luckily I already owned it so I didn't have to put any more money into it to get it.
I don't know what the hell you just said, but dammit, I love you!

Forgot your password?