Streetroller gets a $3000 refund from CIG

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
1,260.00 USD here, I'm waiting. I'm not going to try to get my money back BUT, I'm going to be honest, this thing of hey bro, we don't have publishers so we are taking time to make things.... and I'm like, yeah, ok, I get it, you don't have publishers, but you have people, don't forget that; do the game, but hey, take your time doesn't mean Squadron 42 for the end of 2017, it means if you said fall 2016, try to make it for that time, maybe 1 or 2 months delay?.... so I want to see progress every week, we deserbe that.

Gneissnoggin

Admiral
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Gneissnoggin
The legal system in general has been scrutinizing crowd funding. A high profile company such as CIG is sure to be a target.
I personally have had arguments with friends over this topic. The "instant gratification" mindset that gaming in general has fostered is rearing it's head.
This is why there are not many MMO's being developed. I applaud and support CIG for having the backbone to develop a truly huge and immersive MMO.
I am sure this is not the first or last disgruntled backer.
I am ok with them refunding the money. I personally feel these people will play the game for a few months then be off to another new game due to the challenge of the game.
I may never own an Idris or a BMM. But I will have fun for a long time trying to get one.....

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
1,260.00 USD here, I'm waiting. I'm not going to try to get my money back BUT, I'm going to be honest, this thing of hey bro, we don't have publishers so we are taking time to make things.... and I'm like, yeah, ok, I get it, you don't have publishers, but you have people, don't forget that; do the game, but hey, take your time doesn't mean Squadron 42 for the end of 2017, it means if you said fall 2016, try to make it for that time, maybe 1 or 2 months delay?.... so I want to see progress every week, we deserbe that.
Amen!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Concur. They still need to be somewhat accountable to us faithful. But I think they are being just that. I'm seeing enough progress to be happy with the game.

Forgot your password?