Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I have a bill proposal!
All "social media influencers" who do shit like this,
get exiled to a military barricaded secluded island to fend for themselves.
They can do their videos from there at the expense of other "social media influencers" like them.

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
I have a bill proposal!
All "social media influencers" who do shit like this,
get exiled to a military barricaded secluded island to fend for themselves.
They can do their videos from there at the expense of other "social media influencers" like them.
i was going to suggest Summery executions but i like your idea too LOL

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Serious, clearly the school education is not what it use to be...

How can one be so retarded to think that would be a good idea,...

I say it again I said it before, the movie "Idiocracy" is a documentary not a comedy..

🤔

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I agree with you 100%, these people are childish, immature and sometimes dangerous, as you said people want to fight, I have seen people get scared and toss their phones or property, damage stuff they own get injured just out of being startled. I have actually seen people have guns drawn on them for stuff like this, absolutely ridiculous to me.

And I agree people should be charged for this type of behavior, maybe terrorism is a bit extreme but definitely charged with something.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Some time ago a popular italin opinioninst say "internet has cconnect people all around the word and provide them easy access to culture and knowlage... it also grant some notoriety a lot of idiot."
Education and common sense is really become an optional feature to people in recent time...

if someone ever says to me it's a prank like that, they will get free wood shampoo
I'm on yoour same line... they want a "social experiment"... I'll give them a good "social experiment" in the form of some bone fracture recovery time... let's see how they enjoy it...

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I read that news on CNN yesterday, then they wrote that she was under treatment for mental instability, and that she would get prosecuted after her treatment end. Seriously, how retarded she must be, there are a lot of crazies but this one is gold medal for sure...

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
I agree with you 100%, these people are childish, immature and sometimes dangerous, as you said people want to fight, I have seen people get scared and toss their phones or property, damage stuff they own get injured just out of being startled. I have actually seen people have guns drawn on them for stuff like this, absolutely ridiculous to me.

And I agree people should be charged for this type of behavior, maybe terrorism is a bit extreme but definitely charged with something.
when it comes to the purposeful spreading of the virus Yes a terrorism is actually getting off easy.

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?