Sub Flair for November is out.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Honestly, I wasn't thrilled with October's flair either. Maybe the nerf gun will serve a purpose somewhere?

Really what I find frustrating is that they've release helmets but haven't finished with the matching armor sets for some of them. Feel like I've been waiting for stinger armor for an eternity 😒
I agree, if I remember correctly, CIG did promise that the Stinger armor set as well as the other 2 would arrive later this year. Which only gives them December to follow through or it'll just be another failed promise that should've been easy to keep.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
ssoooo.....we get to decide what gets nerfed and what doesn't?? *grin*
The next time my 350r gets a Nerf I'm gonna shoot it all full of these sponge darts for the delightful irony of it. I wonder if they will be sucker-pad tipped so they can stick to people/things you shoot haha.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
D-:

Hang on... isn't that the same with actual bullets though...?

I see this as being practice for that crossbow from millennia ago. Non-standard ammo you can pick back up out of your enemies/the environment if you can pull it back out that tree you jammed it into.
LOL, I thought you meant *THIS* crossbow:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The next time my 350r gets a Nerf I'm gonna shoot it all full of these sponge darts for the delightful irony of it. I wonder if they will be sucker-pad tipped so they can stick to people/things you shoot haha.
Such as sticking to the backs of the helmets of station security when they get caught needlessly harassing the unfortunate NPC's that are stuck T-posing for meme pics?

LOL, I thought you meant *THIS* crossbow:
Damn, I wish that I'd known about SC early enough to have backed in time to get in on that crossbow promotion. That looks wicked awesome. Once it's in game, I'm guessing that we'll know what sort of stick is up certain NPC tailpipes to make them so uptight. ;p

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Я is a Cyrillic letter, it means "I" as in "I don't speak Russian" but it's pronounced kind of like ya. There's supposed to be an escape or alt sequence you can type to get it to appear, but I can't remember what the hell that is, so copy and paste.

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I agree, if I remember correctly, CIG did promise that the Stinger armor set as well as the other 2 would arrive later this year. Which only gives them December to follow through or it'll just be another failed promise that should've been easy to keep.
Um... You are still holding out hope they will meet their deadlines?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Forgot your password?