Suh dude

MrSquints

Ensign
May 12, 2019
RSI Handle
Squintsei
Where you from stranger? Good ol' Oklahoma.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Open world space travel, an obsession to star wars and space in general.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) PVP/Roleplaying aspect is honestly my big thing

What was the first game you remember playing? 007 Goldeneye

What other games do you play? Escape From Tarkov, DayZ, GTA5, the list goes on. I'm always willing to try something new.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? RSI Website in the Organizations section. I'm just mainly looking for a group of people to explore with, and to join in on Bounty Hunting or other PVP/PVE Activities.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
Where you from stranger? Good ol' Oklahoma.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Open world space travel, an obsession to star wars and space in general.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) PVP/Roleplaying aspect is honestly my big thing

What was the first game you remember playing? 007 Goldeneye

What other games do you play? Escape From Tarkov, DayZ, GTA5, the list goes on. I'm always willing to try something new.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? RSI Website in the Organizations section. I'm just mainly looking for a group of people to explore with, and to join in on Bounty Hunting or other PVP/PVE Activities.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard
Welcome to test

Forgot your password?