Super Duper Ultra Mega Hyper Spastic [CONCERN] Thread!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
These latest concerns are amongst the best I have ever seen!
On Porpoise.jpg

[CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN]

Edit count for this post: [CONCERN]

Last edited:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
You will fly only in ships specially sanctioned by TEST Squadron Special Services. You will drink what we give you, eat where we tell you. For now on you will have identifying marks of every kind. You will stand out in every way. Your entire image is crafted to leave a lasting memory with all you crash into. You are a TEST Pilot, recognized only by Black and Yellow and remembered just as quickly. You really exist, you were even drinking. TESTie is your name. drinking, your native hobby. You are now part of the org. You are part of it, in it, drinking, crashing. We're Them. We're They. We are the TEST Squadron.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I fall for it every damn time.
You will fly only in ships specially sanctioned by TEST Squadron Special Services. You will drink what we give you, eat where we tell you. For now on you will have identifying marks of every kind. You will stand out in every way. Your entire image is crafted to leave a lasting memory with all you crash into. You are a TEST Pilot, recognized only by Black and Yellow and remembered just as quickly. You really exist, you were even drinking. TESTie is your name. drinking, your native hobby. You are now part of the org. You are part of it, in it, drinking, crashing. We're Them. We're They. We are the TEST Squadron.
I am TEST. There are many like me, but I am BEST.

Reactions: Grimbli

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Sunder, release!

As you wish.

This delay is pointless. Black Sunder will continue to build [CONCERN] until SOTS 16 is produced. Montoya will then make SOTS and destroy the [CONCERN] with one swift stroke.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sunder, release!

As you wish.

This delay is pointless. Black Sunder will continue to build [CONCERN] until SOTS 16 is produced. Montoya will then make SOTS and destroy the [CONCERN] with one swift stroke.
Are you saying that [CONCERN] is futile?

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
haha i just realized i misquoted that... is was supposed to be disintegrations... yay for 36hours with no sleep! also... beer.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?