Survey: What is the FLAGSHIP in you fleet ?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Lol, I guess time will tell what we end up with?

So no special cockpit eh? Interesting. Maybe the only thing that changes between the ships will be the center. In which case I'm good to go with the Harby, lol.
Yeah after remake all Vanguard model are the same, exception still the jump-ship version and only mid section is what make them different and default weapon load out and color..
If you have a vanguard all you need is BUK midsection to change in to one of the other versions functionality but does not change weapon or color..
So which version you want as default I guess is a personnel choice and add the extra BUK and you have all versions,.. kind of,,...

🍻

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
They've scrapped the AR cockpit? I must have missed that announcement have you got a link to the details?

I suppose getting an EMP generator rather than EMP missiles might make up for no VR cockpit, but that's a major part of the concept of the Sentinel gone.
Not scrapped, just not done, yet, not even started yet. Won't be in 3.7.

My apologies for any confusion.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
So no special cockpit eh?
I know there were reports of a special AR cockpit for the sentinel, but I don't think it will be what people were suspecting. I think it is slated to be a second workstation in the mid section, that makes use of all the EM warfare goodies. It will need to come out for EM Warfare to come in game, and I would expect a similar workstation aboard the Polaris and all the cap ships.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Not scrapped, just not done, yet, not even started yet. Won't be in 3.7.

My apologies for any confusion.
Ah, no worries that was my mistake! 🙂

I can kind of understand it not being in yet, ship docking, refueling, salvage, so many much more critical stuff still isn't in that will get resources first, i'm just glad they are getting close to flyable, where is my Taurus!

Also, no guarantees it will get in the game - the whole cutlass was reworked so anything could happen.

Forgot your password?