Syntax: The Most Interesting OP in this Post

Syntax

Commander
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Syntaximus
Hey all (or more appropriately, Hey Y'all),

Syntax is the name, gaming is the...game...? I'm new to these parts but I come to you after extensive and careful consideration of organization options. I can't refute the utter epicnocity of the green slice of the pie chart that makes up the minority majority of SC followers, so here I am.

Where you from stranger?
Born and raised in San Diego, CA, moved my family to Austin, TX last year. We love it here. We see lots of steer and drink great beer.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
It's space and flying and shooting and exploring, what's not to sign over your first-born for?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and independent trade when not playing with a group.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong, seriously.

What other games do you play?
Right now PubG and Rocket League. I also enjoy H1Z1: KOTK, Planetside 2 when I get really bored, and am looking forward to Destiny 2 on PC.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
After putting to rest my aspirations to grow my own organization, I searched the galaxy far and wide for the absolute worst org that I could find. One that I felt I could really make a minuscule difference in and have it appear as epic achievement, you know? Then I saw that The Corporation was just a bunch of yes-men and decided to join here instead. What could possibly go wrong?

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
ha ha! Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! your gonna fit in just fine, your a former Pong player then nothing can go wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:beer::beer::beer::beer:
:beers::beers::beers::beers:

Syntax

Commander
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Syntaximus
ha ha! Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! your gonna fit in just fine, your a former Pong player then nothing can go wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:beers::beers::beers::beers:
Hey Mich...*opens jacket wide*...you like beer? Wanna buy some beer? See what I got...

I'm a homebrewer, so beer is beer is good. MOAR BEIR!!!!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Hey Mich...*opens jacket wide*...you like beer? Wanna buy some beer? See what I got...

I'm a homebrewer, so beer is beer is good. MOAR BEIR!!!!
Awesome!
I used to brew home too, just recently had thinking I might just pick that habit up again.
Now you just reminded me about it COOL!
:beer::beer::beers:

Forgot your password?