[tap tap] ...Is this thing on?

WorkHorse

Commander
Jan 20, 2019
RSI Handle
WorkHorse
TLDR - I'm just here for the free hot dogs and ice cream.

RSI Handle - WorkHorse

Where you from stranger? - Newport News, VA, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen? - I saw Chris Roberts at the Logitech booth at PAX East back in 2014. At the time I thought the game was a scam, so I asked him about it. 30 minutes later, he had convinced me that his passions were real, and that I needed to take a closer look at the game. We spoke again at the same booth in 2015. He was humbled when I told him I had already pledged with 20 ships. Short answer: CR sold it to me.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) - This is still a tough question for me to answer. I want to give everything an honest examination. For now, I'll just say supporting my org mates in any way I can.

What was the first game you remember playing? - Console: Space Invaders (Atari 1986) PC: Sid Meier's Civilization (1991)

What other games do you play? - World of Warships, CODBO4, Scrap Mechanic, lots of indie games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? - I've heard about Test ever since I took interest in SC. All of my interactions with Test members were positive, and I'll admit that I like Montoya's videos a lot. I decided to join Test because its a large and diverse community, which offers its members a huge advantage in terms of support at almost any time, any place. The community is the key.

Picard or Kirk?
- If I had to pick one to serve under it would be Picard, with all due respect to Kirk.

I'm happy to be a part of this community, and hope to help out however I can!

Forgot your password?