• Does this guy have beer or not?

• I am not Blind Owl

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ninja911

Commander
Apr 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Captain Cricket
I am downloading it now, I got the deluxe edition on steam. It looks great, there have been too many mech sims with no depth. Back in the 80's I loved Battletech : Crescent hawk inception. It was terrible by today's standard but had a RPG and almost open world aspect. The sequel was absolute garbage...shame.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So this is a spinoff from the mechwarrior franchise? Sadly i got addicted to Armored core shortly after my mechwarrior days and i havnt been able to go back since.... Its great to see the ATLAS is still around and kickin i remember when they introduced that mech in mechwarrior 2 mercenaries was my favorite mech to try to salvage.

Slansickness

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Slantsickness
So this is a spinoff from the mechwarrior franchise? Sadly i got addicted to Armored core shortly after my mechwarrior days and i havnt been able to go back since.... Its great to see the ATLAS is still around and kickin i remember when they introduced that mech in mechwarrior 2 mercenaries was my favorite mech to try to salvage.
Other way around. Mechwarrior is a spin off of BattleTech. The original BattleTech is a tabletop game that was released in 1984.

Ninja911

Commander
Apr 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Captain Cricket
Battletech was not mechwarrior although loosly related. Battletech was originally a table top game kind of like warhammer. I named my in-game corp Crescent Hawks Rebirth. It really has the RPG and depth I'm looking for. Finding the campaign missions kind of easy though.

Agent_Mothman

Space Marshal
Aug 8, 2014
RSI Handle
CubCadet1972
err..... Battletech! Anyone else picked up this fucking magnificent game? I spent close to 18 hours in it yesterday after release. It is one of the best turn based games I have played yet. Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy.

Kickstarter backer.

I went broke after the "Benefactor" mission fixing mechs, and waiting for troops to heal from injuries all because I was way too aggressive.

Going much better second attempt at campaign.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Kickstarter backer.

I went broke after the "Benefactor" mission fixing mechs, and waiting for troops to heal from injuries all because I was way too aggressive.

Going much better second attempt at campaign.
im still going in my campaign, came pretty close a few times. have lost a LOT of pilots.... mechs are expensive.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?