Terror attacks in paris

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
I'm French, so thanks a lot.

I know we have some French testies but I don't think one of them is from Paris. So we may all be OK ( I don't know ALL french testies tho)

As for me, I don't live in France anymore but I have some friends and many acquaintances in Paris, one of them told me he walked by one of the bar where a bomb exploded a few hours before it happened, he was already a really sensitive person who didn't like going out , I don't think that's going to help.

Still don't have news from some of my friends, I'm quite glad facebook did the check page: https://www.facebook.com/safetycheck/paris_terror_attacks/

Ocxyde

Lieutenant
Nov 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Ocxyde999
I just wake up and see an FB alert that a friend of mine living there be safe.
Hope that haters from France stop their attack....

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
It's sickening and heartbreaking to hear about these sorts of events. All of those people who haven't the slightest thing to do with this conflict, killed or wounded with malice aforethought. My thoughts and wishes are with the people of Paris tonight.

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
Sad. But not surprised? A bigger attack was coming and there will be more. That's just the nature of it.

The French terror response unit is recognised as the best in the world. God help us if they can't contain an incident then no one can.

TriteBoon

Space Marshal
Apr 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Trite
There are no words too cover what's happened. Things like this just need too stop happening 'JE SUIS PARIS'

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
I can't even forgot that I were at Paris (with my mother) one day before "Charlie Hebdo shooting". Hell, today is getting more worst than Charlie Hebdo shooting... Not sure how can i explain my feels... I am NOT afraid, I am just so mad as fuck for what the terrorists did to my country twice! Fucking twice!

As a french TESTie, thanks you very much for standing with us. #PrayForParis

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
My heart goes to all the families who have lost loved ones. I just hope that Country's will start to do more to prevent these attacks

Forgot your password?