Terror attacks in paris

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Just wondering on everybody elses thoughts. Do other people think that this is the icing on the cake for a full on war against ISIS?

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
My condolences, to the guys from Paris. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through right now.

....Do other people think that this is the icing on the cake for a full on war against ISIS?...
Let's just take a marcroscopic look at the world right now:
1) Global Economy crisis and economic warfare.
2) True literal warfare in Ukraine, Middle East, Africa
3) ISIS bombing infidels
4) Europe stats questioning the Schengen Treaty. Xenophobia ignites in multiple fronts.
(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts )
From my point of view, the whole world is in turmoil. Do these situations reminds you of something?

At this point I can't but compare these events with the classic Dark Ages (crusades on middle east, few people extremely rich and many people below poverty line, conservatism, xenophobia, racism).

Please stay safe, strong and united. We have a difficult century ahead of us.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I am truly sorry for the victims of this attack and their families have my deepest sympathies.

However this should serve as an eye opener to everyone thinking that these are "terrorist" attacks. No, those are acts of war. The same way NATO is bombing ISIS (after first equiping them with weapons in order to overthrow a government in best US interest), they are now bombing us. They are not fighting us with conventional warfare, they don't have bomber planes, missiles, tanks and aircraft carriers. They have crazy radicals willing to blow themselves up to kill infidels and score heaven points with Allah.

Do not support military interventions in the Middle East. Let them kill each other however they wish, we don't need their problems. However we need their oil. People thought all these years that by sending our troops thousands of miles away to fight someone else's war, we are safe. We are time after time again proven wrong.

Reactions: Snakey

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I am truly sorry for the victims of this attack and their families have my deepest sympathies.

However this should serve as an eye opener to everyone thinking that these are "terrorist" attacks. No, those are acts of war. The same way NATO is bombing ISIS (after first equiping them with weapons in order to overthrow a government in best US interest), they are now bombing us. They are not fighting us with conventional warfare, they don't have bomber planes, missiles, tanks and aircraft carriers. They have crazy radicals willing to blow themselves up to kill infidels and score heaven points with Allah.

Do not support military interventions in the Middle East. Let them kill each other however they wish, we don't need their problems. However we need their oil. People thought all these years that by sending our troops thousands of miles away to fight someone else's war, we are safe. We are time after time again proven wrong.
My condolences, to the guys from Paris. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through right now.

Let's just take a marcroscopic look at the world right now:
1) Global Economy crisis and economic warfare.
2) True literal warfare in Ukraine, Middle East, Africa
3) ISIS bombing infidels
4) Europe stats questioning the Schengen Treaty. Xenophobia ignites in multiple fronts.
(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts )
From my point of view, the whole world is in turmoil. Do these situations reminds you of something?

At this point I can't but compare these events with the classic Dark Ages (crusades on middle east, few people extremely rich and many people below poverty line, conservatism, xenophobia, racism).

Please stay safe, strong and united. We have a difficult century ahead of us.
I do Believe that in my lifetime, and possibly in some of yours, we will see another major war. unless we put our differences behind us and try to tackle the problems that we have. one of them is the cancer that is ISIS and their Radicalised ways

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
If this starts happening in Germany also, the shit is really going to hit the fan.
Those migrants are going to have a hard time.

I believe that "some" of them have genuine intentions, but people are going to look for blood. They are not going to make any distinction.
When that happens, it gets messy and the truth is the first victim.

We all know what follows.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
If this starts happening in Germany also, the shit is really going to hit the fan.
Those migrants are going to have a hard time.

I believe that "some" of them have genuine intentions, but people are going to look for blood. They are not going to make any distinction.
When that happens, it gets messy and the truth is the first victim.

We all know what follows.
the extremists pretend to be normal migrants. that's why countries like Hungary closed their borders. basically we can't be as friendly to the borders as we are

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
the extremists pretend to be normal migrants. that's why countries like Hungary closed their borders. basically we can't be as friendly to the borders as we are
If they would be doing their job, they would properly filter these people, and deny entrance o those who do not have proper papers.
Sure there would be even bigger migrant crisis in the humanitatian sense, but we would be properly protected.

I bet the US is laughing their asses right now.
They cooked up the crisis and now we (the EU) has to real with their mess as per usual.

Every idiot can drop bombs. Damn cowboys.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
If they would be doing their job, they would properly filter these people, and deny entrance o those who do not have proper papers.
The way the come into Greece from Turkey is that they come in boats and as soon as they see a Greek patrol boat, they sink theirs and then we are obligated to rescue them and provide them shelter. We cannot deny them entrance according to international treaties.
Now excuse me but claiming that they are not doing their jobs (at least the people in documentation centers) is ignorant and arm-chair reporting. When you have 5.000 people coming in daily to an island such as Kos or Chios with a 34.000 native population it is impossible do process this number of people. Also all of them come "prepped". They have fake paperwork on them, or no paperwork. They come with a paper with a bunch of international legislation about immigrant handling, citing rules, they lie blatantly and there is NO WAY to cross reference all their info.

As for the ones coming from the northern borders, those are "caught" by Frontex (a private organisation appointed by EU to guard our boarders and destroy us). When they catch them, they give them a stamped/signed paper from Frontex saying "Country of Origin: Greece" and let them move on. When they are later caught inside Greece nothing can do anything since then they claim they are Pakistani (instead of Syrian) and there is no way to check anything because there is no Pakistan embassy in Greece. Actually the "president" of the Pakistani community in Greece, Javed Aslam, is a known criminal for human trafficking, multiple accounts of murder and drug trafficking. He hasn't moved his ass from here because there is no extradition treaty with Pakistan and we cannot send him back for trial. As for those that move on to other EU countries, remember that paper they got from Frontex? Well according to "Dublin 2" agreement if they are caught they must be forwarded back to their initial reception country, on that country's expense and with that country paying a fine per head. So they are all sent back to us and we keep paying for them.

We had 1.2 million ILLEGAL immigrants enter Greece since the beginning of the year. ALL OF THEM claim they are war refugees from Syria. The actual stats however is that they are 40% Bangladesh, 40% Pakistani and another 20% from Syria. Out of that 20% Middle Eastern it is estimated that only 5% of them are "refugees" and the rest is ISIS members, ISIS collaborators fleeing from persecution, etc.

According to latest news, two of the terrorists of the Paris attack, went into EU from Leros island, Greece. One in August and one on October 3rd. They both had Syrian passports.

Also here is some photos of those "poor immigrants" in Europe and their occupation in their countries of origin.

Last edited:

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
I don't care if they were part of the military, it is mandatory to join up.
All I care is if they were swayed by the false islamic teachings and are terrorists.

I may be a part of the military. Are you really going to discriminate against me just because of that?
I have read the Quran, ok. Trust me, these "terrorists" are not following the teachings of Quran.
PERIOD.

If they were, they would be even more benevolent than the Tibetan monks.

The truth is skewed, and the teachings have become corrupted, to such a degree that others can abuse these "simple" minds.
They keep saying that "The Quran they hold today is letter for letter the same Quran that Muhammad recited."
Bullshit.

They take young boys and force teach them the "modified" Quran.
All they want is new soldiers to fight for their cause.
They instill their rightousness and hate against anything of western belief.
God gives them the right to kill.

Simmilarly Israel is doing their own "teachings" (Jewish religion - propaganda) in their schools, only it is institutionalized.

Last edited:

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I don't care if they were part of the military, it is mandatory to join up.
All I care is if they were swayed by the false islamic teachings and are terrorists.

I may be a part of the military. Are you really going to discriminate against me just because of that?
All of those photos besides one is not military, it is ISIS and rebels.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I have read the Quran, ok. Trust me, these "terrorists" are not following the teachings of Quran.
PERIOD.

If they were, they would be even more benevolent than the Tibetan monks.
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

^^ Hands and feet cut off... Noice...

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

^^
Beheadings... typical

Want more? There are about another 100 verses more of these in the Quran.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Most taken out of context and Arabic words translated wrong.
most translations are from other translations, even latin, syriac etc.

Same old story.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Most taken out of context and Arabic words translated wrong.
most translations are from other translations, even latin, syriac etc.

Same old story.
Do you have access to the original texts? Do you think that an Academic Institution such as SoCal University would provide access to false translations of the text?

Read my signature text and come back with some evidence. Until then I will proclaim that the Quran is a book of hate and murder. YOUR understanding of it is totally irrelevant. What matters is what these people are reading over and over all their lives and what they are taught.
This is obvious from their recent actions (not just the Paris incident but any kind of radical attack of the past thousand years or more).

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Any translation from latin (most english ones) is basically wrong.

"fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families.
The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries.
In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did).

The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution "idtihad" and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse).

This is just one word.
And modern religious leaders preach shortened versions, taken out of context all for political ideology.

It is beyond repair,.. the system. All is lost.
There is no chance in hell for these people to get their hands on the original texts (yeah even in their homeland).
Whole generations are fed false ideology.

True many pasages are forcefull in nature, but they are meant for that time, and do not hold true today (some miss-translated and some taken out of context).

Check some juicy translations by several:
(basically the person translating is dictating their own view)

Women:

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Easy there guys, lets not start quoting Quran verses because even the bible says a lot of crazy shit.

Bottom line is all religions have their fair share of assholes.

Star Pilgrim, your personal perefered translations dont mean shit to the Imam that is preaching hate to his followers. He will translate and interpret the way he wants to achieve his goals.

Lets agree on that rather than start cut n pasting what the "true" definition is.

Forgot your password?