Terror attacks in paris

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Easy there guys, lets not start quoting Quran verses because even the bible says a lot of crazy shit.

Bottom line is all religions have their fair share of assholes.
Bible is even crazier.

Star Pilgrim, your personal perefered translations dont mean shit to the Imam that is preaching hate to his followers. He will translate and interpret the way he wants to achieve his goals.
This was my point.

The teachings now are so twisted for politics it is insane.
same goes for Bible.

Reactions: Snakey

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Despite being a serious topic around the world right now, i moved the thread to "Off topic".

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
They sure did not waste any time!

French authorities have zeroed in on two men they believe were responsible for planning and ordering the terrorist attacks in Paris that left dozens dead.

Citing two sources close to the investigation in Paris, NPR's Dina Temple-Raston reports that officials believe Salim Benghalem, a French national, orchestrated the attacks, while Abdelhamid Abaaoud ordered them. The two men are believed to be in Syria.

Using automatic weapons and explosive devices on Friday, three well-organized teams of assailants targeted six sites across Paris, including the national stadium, a crowded concert hall and several restaurants. The Islamic State took responsibility for the attack and French President François Hollande called it an "act of war."

This morning, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said that the country has since conducted 168 raids, detaining 23 suspects and putting more than 100 under house arrest.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/11/16/456181539/paris-attacks-live-updates-french-authorities-identify-mastermind

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Hard to believe that people still complain about messed up orders at restaurants or get road rage or slam customer service when they have to wait more than 5 minutes in a line.

Last edited:

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Hard to believe that people still complain about messed up orders at restaurants and get road rage.
As in, people in France and the M East are being slaughtered for being in the wrong place at the worst time when they just want to live their lives in peace. Yet there are others who take their safety for granted while, one moment, tearfully mouthing their sycophantic sympathies for the tragedies of terrorism, and yet turning around minutes later, demanding that the world revolve around them. I don't understand how people can be so selfish.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
@NeoHelios_SC I get yah. World is a pretty messed up place. We can only hope to make it better through our individual actions.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
I'm so sad the rest of The Beatles can't be alive together today.. We need their sort of hope and love right now. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Paris, and those affected by this tragedy.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
If they would be doing their job, they would properly filter these people, and deny entrance o those who do not have proper papers.
Sure there would be even bigger migrant crisis in the humanitatian sense, but we would be properly protected.

I bet the US is laughing their asses right now.
They cooked up the crisis and now we (the EU) has to real with their mess as per usual.

Every idiot can drop bombs. Damn cowboys.
Just remember the fallen please without turning this into a political argument...people died stop pointing fingers and send your love and prayers peacefully -.-

Forgot your password?