TEST 7357 TEST

erchael

Grand Admiral
Mar 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Erchael
Greetings and welcome to test squadron, I hope you'll feel at ease and quickly find your marks (the drinks are over there by the way)!
I hope you'll have as much fun as... oh, wait... uh, sorry, I mixed up the files again, so let's begin again :

Greetings everyone, I decided to join you as everyone around me kept telling me that there were many top, organized or elite organizations in Star Citizen but that there was only one organization that managed to be none of these : TEST SQUADRON (and otherwise because so many members were alcoholics that it would lessen my chances of being picked apart).

I'll play mainly casually, and I won't make any promise other than not being dead drunk most of the time (you'll easily notice : I'll fly the same but I won't speak as much) : instead, I'll be casually drunk as befits.

I own no aurora to my great shame but my ships still share some defining features like being considered sub-par by the community at large or being viewed as deathtraps by design (Drakes I love you...). Most importantly, they all allow easy consumption and, when possible, storage of BEER (the more the better)!

I haven't many other qualities to share with you but I'll do my best to compensate with quantities (of beer of course!) so come aboard and let's share a peg or two! Oh, and don't worry about those bleeps on the radar, it's been broken for as long as I remember!

Forgot your password?