Could you be a TEST ARK GLADIATOR?

• Total voters

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz

TEST ARK "COLOSSEUM"
So i saw and interesting post on the Steam forums regarding the construction of an arena or "Colosseum" of sorts, and thought I'd run it by you guys to see what you think and get some ideas.

Imagine, tribesman duke it out, or entire tribes fighting epic battles for the position of most powerful. Make your captives or dinos battle to the death for your own sadistic pleasure.

I thought this was a great idea to both feed some of your PVP cravings in a controlled environment and without the need for raiding another players base, while giving ARK noobs and PVE players the chance to prove themselves if they choose to without concern for losing all they have built and achieved. We can setup events to be held. Contests if you will, with prizes for winners as well as death and humiliating defeat for the losers.

What do you think? Post a reply or PM me @Hydro_Axis with your ideas. Building this thing to match my vision will be a monumental task in itself and i will need tribes to come and work together with me on it's construction. I will provide all the necessary supplies if you guys are willing to help put in the work.

Happy Hunting :)

@Hydro_Axis

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Sounds like fun :)

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
very cool idea. On another server I played on they had a giant ring of Gates in a flat spot right around 60, 25. It might be a good spot.

Reactions: Hydro_Axis

Turboxide

Lieutenant
Dec 29, 2015
RSI Handle
Ge-Force
So... when can we make this happen? Let me know what resources you need.

Forgot your password?