TEST ARK server is up and running

Are you pleased with the new TEST ARK server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
I also want to let everyone know that we may spawn items from time to time. after all we are admin. HOWEVER, We would NEVER use our admin for malicious purposes or to give any 1 tribe an advantage over another. We will need certain things in order to do our job effectively and it's gonna be really annoying listening to ppl bitch every time we spawn something as it comes up in chat, but i agree we need it to ensure the admin who are in a tribe and playing "legit" are doing just that.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Re raiding of pvp zones while online or offline, I think in this game if you are in pvp you should expect raids at any time. It is the prerogative of a tribe to defend its territory whether they play at the same or different times than other tribes.

That being said, I do prefer face to face combat, and I'm excited about Hydro's treasure hunt idea which will be promoting that kind of combat and is open to PVP and PVE players alike.

PVE raiding on the other hand is purely for cowards.

Reactions: Hydro_Axis

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
My Tribe will have a box at one of our gates.. inside will be BASIC. tooks. if you need one for an emergency.. or are a noob :) also located here is a chest of berries for noobs to eat dont be a dick and take everything

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
My Tribe will have a box at one of our gates.. inside will be BASIC. tooks. if you need one for an emergency.. or are a noob :) also located here is a chest of berries for noobs to eat dont be a dick and take everything
Same here, I will set up the box in the morning. Help yourself to items in the planters but please refill the compost bins and the fertilizer.

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
I have one out by my place as well. Its always nice to run across when you first start out Mine is assorted stuff anything I find in a beacon that I already have will go in the box :)

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Re raiding of pvp zones while online or offline, I think in this game if you are in pvp you should expect raids at any time. It is the prerogative of a tribe to defend its territory whether they play at the same or different times than other tribes.

That being said, I do prefer face to face combat, and I'm excited about Hydro's treasure hunt idea which will be promoting that kind of combat and is open to PVP and PVE players alike.

PVE raiding on the other hand is purely for cowards.
Face to face combat, \o/. At the end I wavered strongly towards an evening set for pvp with rollbacks. Use the winter-dome or w/e as a zone, and see what would happen, and perhaps do a few rounds with rollbacks, and then go back to normal. Hydro could also have made an arena w/e.

But to play ark 24/7 to be prepared against anything at any given time #fliptable that's ridiculous with this playerbase size. Even as a nerd, my time is too valuable for that.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Where exactly was your house? Also, if it is happening on the PVE side that means other "PVE" people are doing it. The PVP side is pretty barren so we have the run of it right now with everything and no need to go over there. I want to resolve who is doing this to prevent it and punish those responsible.
I had a small hut in South 3 (or 2? I am not sure) next to the lake that has a river running into the ocean. I think it's pretty much directly at the starting area.

Thx all for putting your foot down on player raiding in the PvE zone. Maybe I will give it another try then.

Forgot your password?